RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
The whole context certainly gives more weight to the scene.

I find it funny how my question prompted different answers, and I have to say that I can't chose one scene as my favorite.
I guess I like the scene with the werewolf during battle, it may not be long and developped but it has that animal urgency and intensity. A shame she can't be impregnated like that.
I also like the random scene with the attractive worker, how different it is, loving, intimate, and how he's charming Sana to make her fall for him.
And the scenes where she gets impregnated. All of them. There should be more. I hope the goddess will run out of mana soon...
id say my fav is the with the trainer, i think its the first time she gets fucked too.

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
id say my fav is the with the trainer, i think its the first time she gets fucked too.
Considering the impregnation by the magician when she's stuck in the wall gets retconned by time travel, it's the first unavoidable fuck yep.

And while a drawing would have been good, I kinda like that it's not directly shown and you only guess pixelated shadows.
Also her first fuck in game is an intense all nighter, and that's hot.

Mweam

Jul 19, 2018
Considering the impregnation by the magician when she's stuck in the wall gets retconned by time travel, it's the first unavoidable fuck yep.

And while a drawing would have been good, I kinda like that it's not directly shown and you only guess pixelated shadows.
Also her first fuck in game is an intense all nighter, and that's hot.
I love the follow scene when you go back to trainer after town 3 with fief teaching sana "battle" with the trainers cock. I wishing more with the trainer so much. Not sure why him and the barbarian are the two guys i want to be with sana the most behind anon's back

Malkmus

May 12, 2017
I generally like it in games when another woman corrupts the mc's girlfriend and teases the mc about it.
Alright, I gotta ask: do you know of any other games where this happens? It is one of my deepest fetishes too, but I don't recall many other examples of this.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Alright, I gotta ask: do you know of any other games where this happens? It is one of my deepest fetishes too, but I don't recall many other examples of this.
Off the top of my head a wife's phone by bloody ink kind of does this. Your secretary starts sending you pictures of her with black men to tease you and eventually can start hanging out with your girlfriend. Hot game but later in the game it gets divisive on the direction the dev took, you'll like it or you won't (the game is on your phone but the dev made it to where eventually it's almost open world). I'm ok with it because of the content (minus a few things) but even if you don't the secretary teasing happens way before the open world change. If I think of any other I'll let you know.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes