RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So this update more likely will be the last one? (Talking about the story)

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
So this update more likely will be the last one? (Talking about the story)
We are in the last town/act/chapter but it's not the last update. Just a part of the mansion who's itself a part of the 4th town for what I understand.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I think we can open the bets now about when the next release will be, her 3 options...
- end of next week (around the 25)
- end of the month
- first week of the next month (from 4th onwards)

please place your bets

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I think we can open the bets now about when the next release will be, her 3 options...
- end of next week (around the 25)
- end of the month
- first week of the next month (from 4th onwards)

please place your bets
Capitalizing on my gambling addiction.....*lights cigar*........we going price is right rules?

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
The year is 2029, John Connor leads a valiant attack to destroy skynet once and for all. MGATTDCABE, is still “only” a “couple” of “weeks” away.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
The year is 2029, John Connor leads a valiant attack to destroy skynet once and for all. MGATTDCABE, is still “only” a “couple” of “weeks” away.
damn skynet delaying the update for years
AI was a mistake

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
We are in the last town/act/chapter but it's not the last update. Just a part of the mansion who's itself a part of the 4th town for what I understand.
I see... I really consider this one of the best NTR games out there, because of the way it presents situations. And I think the drawing style helps a lot. I hope the developer continues to work on other projects after this

Reactions: Dualyth and Varimir

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
oh yea the two girls are the new heroines of the next game. A wolf and fox girl this time around
They did that already with thier last smaller game, they going around a second time on that? Hopefully lighten it up a bit. The ending was so shitty (in a fucked up way) that I laughed about it. Do you know if they're going to do something differnt with it or just expand things?

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes