RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I talk about the complete Manor update.

To be fair I even except it to come end july/begin August this time because we have literaly a new game with the manor so I don't except it come in less than 3 weeks except if it's just a small part.

Complete act 4 ?
Let's say september/October.
Sounds about right, haven't seen yet on what is in the next update just the note the next playable version will be this week, but I suspect it will be next at earliest depending on how many issues there are.

Reactions: Sunny972

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Sounds about right, haven't seen yet on what is in the next update just the note the next playable version will be this week, but I suspect it will be next at earliest depending on how many issues there are.
huh? Headpat says there will be an update next week? I hope I don't see him sick and hospitalized again

Reactions: Sunny972

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I take note and add one or 2 weeks. Not like I'm pessimist or lose faith in Headpath but better be cautious about the potential realease date.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I take note and add one or 2 weeks. Not like I'm pessimist or lose faith in Headpath but better be cautious about the potential realease date.
yeah, Headpat has too many delays, so everyone adds 1 or 2 weeks from the day Headpat told the game to come out :LUL:

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Hello friends. Thank you for taking my delays with some humour. I was (still am) extremely bad at judging how much work is left before an update looks presentable but I will keep up the fight for foxgirls regardless.

It might be a little ironic to talk about this on a piracy forum but I have seen the complaints regarding SubscribeStar even here a few times.
So we made a fanbox alternative here:
It's fresh for now but eventually I will mirror everything from SubStar over.
If you wanted to throw money at my artist but couldn't before, please use this. Thank you for funding foxgirls.
If this also causes issues for people I will pull my hair out.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Hello friends. Thank you for taking my delays with some humour. I was (still am) extremely bad at judging how much work is left before an update looks presentable but I will keep up the fight for foxgirls regardless.

It might be a little ironic to talk about this on a piracy forum but I have seen the complaints regarding SubscribeStar even here a few times.
If you wanted to throw money at my artist but couldn't before, please use this. Thank you for funding foxgirls.
Can you create a patreon or boosty please?Boosty won't block you 100%.
I saw a lot of ntr games on patreon by the way.

Last edited:

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018

iv seen quite a few use fanbox with success. might sub to both, or with both get same updates esc?

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes