RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
a bad theory I came up with right here on the spot:

The story we see playing out is through the lens of Anons memories, Ie it is how he remembers them, not exactly how it happened.

The reason he acts so dumb is because he's been gaslit into thinking that everything is his fault, just like he's often gaslit into believing that what he sees is completely normal and not at all evidence that Sana is fucking behind his back. In other words he remembers him being more stupid than he is. The decision for him and Sana to run off and take the orcs on their own could have been more of Sana's idea or something they both came up with (we all know Sana would want to get into trouble with them again ;) so I would not be surprised that she would push for going on a risky mission in orc territory)

He's very agreeable and allows people to kind of walk over him, ignoring him in the decision making, which would make it easier to actually convince him that he's the blame to the point that he actually believes it.

With that said I think the simpler explanation is that he's just stupid, and that Sana is stupidly horny which caused her to break from stealth and try to take on the orcs.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
With that said I think the simpler explanation is that he's just stupid, and that Sana is stupidly horny which caused her to break from stealth and try to take on the orcs.
Anon is young and stupid, like a teenager who just got out and took his first job as adventurer, so its not surprising he is unaware of some things and clueless on others. He does seem to slowly become aware that things are going on though.

Sana I agree is just stupidly horny, and it may be beastgirls see sex differently than us, but she loves Anon in the end.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
a bad theory I came up with right here on the spot:

The story we see playing out is through the lens of Anons memories, Ie it is how he remembers them, not exactly how it happened.

The reason he acts so dumb is because he's been gaslit into thinking that everything is his fault, just like he's often gaslit into believing that what he sees is completely normal and not at all evidence that Sana is fucking behind his back. In other words he remembers him being more stupid than he is. The decision for him and Sana to run off and take the orcs on their own could have been more of Sana's idea or something they both came up with (we all know Sana would want to get into trouble with them again ;) so I would not be surprised that she would push for going on a risky mission in orc territory)

He's very agreeable and allows people to kind of walk over him, ignoring him in the decision making, which would make it easier to actually convince him that he's the blame to the point that he actually believes it.

How crazy... Although it sounds plausible

Reactions: Aereon1104

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Anon is young and stupid, like a teenager who just got out and took his first job as adventurer, so its not surprising he is unaware of some things and clueless on others. He does seem to slowly become aware that things are going on though.

Sana I agree is just stupidly horny, and it may be beastgirls see sex differently than us, but she loves Anon in the end.
"Beastgirls see sex differently than us" I also think this is the most logical. Sana loves Anon, just can't control instinct

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Chapter 4 has a section in it the Manor, which Headpat admits is almost a Chapter in length. The idea of it is that Anon has an inkling that the Master will have his way with Sana, or attempt to, if Anon is not in the room or gets there before something happens to stop it. Anon has to juggle cleaning with protecting Sana. This was a quick demo of how that will look.
I hope it's just not going to be another Deus ex machina where the player's choices doesn't matter.
finger crossed

Reactions: mrra

Frostcold85

Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone have a save state where both the player and Sana are scouting out the orcs, which lead to her getting captured? For some reason, the gallery isn't able to load that part in

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
The reason he acts so dumb is because he's been gaslit into thinking that everything is his fault, just like he's often gaslit into believing that what he sees is completely normal and not at all evidence that Sana is fucking behind his back.
That could also be caused by all the blunt force trauma to the head. His brain cells can only handle so many concussions.

Reactions: mrra

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
What do your funny words mean, magic man?
silly tavern is a chat ai api. its like character ai, or chatgpt. you can make characters for the ai to use and i made a ok sana one for doing stuff. i kinda replayed the game along with it for extra fun or seeing alt paths esc.

Apr 7, 2023
>hot scene where Sana gets impregnated by other dude while kissing you
LOL time travel it never happened lmao

I have never felt so cucked in my life

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes