RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I think I'm going to keep the save from before fighting the Orc boss. Just in case more scenes are added at that stage or after, before heading off to the next chapter

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The video is a demo of how he is going to have the manor work. This looks to be almost chapter sized in length, and is still a work in progress.

I could figure out how to upload the video here, I would.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
The video is a demo of how he is going to have the manor work. This looks to be almost chapter sized in length, and is still a work in progress.

I could figure out how to upload the video here, I would.
video downloader plus for Chrome

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Here is the uploaded video:
not sure how is supposed to work... you have to go where sana is for continue the scene or it continue on its own like normal, the "stealth" part seemed like is needed for know the dialogue of it...

that aside I'm not sure if the chapter 4 take place only in the mansion or some parts are outside too

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
not sure how is supposed to work... you have to go where sana is for continue the scene or it continue on its own like normal, the "stealth" part seemed like is needed for know the dialogue of it...

that aside I'm not sure if the chapter 4 take place only in the mansion or some parts are outside too
One set of scenes for each parts of the mansion and maybe an evolution of Sana's maid outfit depending on how many time Anon manage to get the scene.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

Chapter 4 has a section in it the Manor, which Headpat admits is almost a Chapter in length. The idea of it is that Anon has an inkling that the Master will have his way with Sana, or attempt to, if Anon is not in the room or gets there before something happens to stop it. Anon has to juggle cleaning with protecting Sana. This was a quick demo of how that will look.

Jan 14, 2021
Chapter 4 has a section in it the Manor, which Headpat admits is almost a Chapter in length. The idea of it is that Anon has an inkling that the Master will have his way with Sana, or attempt to, if Anon is not in the room or gets there before something happens to stop it. Anon has to juggle cleaning with protecting Sana. This was a quick demo of how that will look.
"Protect Sana"
I pretend I didn't read that

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes