RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I asked because the cover image and tags were contradicting each other. It helps me decide whether I want to play this game soon or much later.
The plot of the game is stopping Sana from being impregnated now... Something hard to do because Sana doesn't know the mission and the world is full of horny jerks more than happy to make her cheat on Anon.

Jan 14, 2021
Lets hope we get a steady stream of smaller updates, I'd be berry happy bout that.

Still really REALLY want some more for the bathing suit scene with the pick up artists, the fact you only get 1 interaction between her and anon and nothing else is almost sadge.

Also hope we see more actual dicking down Sana

ThatGuy22

Dec 11, 2017
Lets hope we get a steady stream of smaller updates, I'd be berry happy bout that.

Still really REALLY want some more for the bathing suit scene with the pick up artists, the fact you only get 1 interaction between her and anon and nothing else is almost sadge.

Also hope we see more actual dicking down Sana
Its weird cuz in the gallery theres more images of that scene that dont actually play in game. Maybe the writer couldnt figure out how to write the boyfriend interacting with her when shes making out with the dudes, idk

Reactions: mrra

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone else get the bug in the gallery with the orc scouting scene where fief comes out of the cave. She is supposed to go look through the window but Kuma is standing in the way and it stops the scene and you have to exit the game.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone else get the bug in the gallery with the orc scouting scene where fief comes out of the cave. She is supposed to go look through the window but Kuma is standing in the way and it stops the scene and you have to exit the game.
Hi and thank you for playing the game! Would you mind telling me what was the last thing you did in act3 before going into the gallery? That would really help me out.

Sep 5, 2021
I love the game But would really like to see more images for events, like The Trainer event where she gets fucked in the tent. And the scene a little later when he climbs the tree to look in window. it's like the devolper is blue-balling us with knowing whats going on without a clear image, also really early when she gets fucked through a wall seeing an image from the other side would be realllly nice.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Hi and thank you for playing the game! Would you mind telling me what was the last thing you did in act3 before going into the gallery? That would really help me out.
Honestly I dont remember completely. I think in the last update after I beat the act3 boss it locked me out from leaving the act3 town. So this time I didnt go to the boss. I think I was just messing around in town 3 to see different lewdness effect on scenes.

I just remember loading in and going to the gallery to check the scenes and both orc scouting replay scene options were broke. The 1st is just a black screen and the 2nd stops with Fief getting stuck on Kuma by the window. But if you do the just show images option those appear fine.

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
For being NTR I'm not too bothered since it's an overrated genre. It's kinda unsettling though that there was no progress in the story this latest update. All it added was things you can do in previous towns. I thought it would at least progress past the gate scene after the orcs but that wasn't the case. I would say maybe progress the story instead of taking time to add things to do in the previous towns.
Calm my guy, this was a minor update.

And allow me to vehemently disagree - in this game any content is good content. All I wish for though is a content marker for each town - something in the top right that says how many 'background' scenes you've seen of the total available.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Ok, I reviewed the game files and in fact what I have in the gallery room would be everything currently available. Here's the save for whoever wants it (i edited the money and MC stats btw)
PS: there are some events that don't appear in the gallery, I suppose it's because they are incomplete¿?:
- the recruitment attempt in the town 1
- strip poker in town 3
- the guy who wants heal in town 3 (house in the upper left corner)

EDIT: Try to copy the save with the global and config files first (but back up the originals config and global just in case) or replace the save folder if that doesn't work

Last edited:

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
Ok, I reviewed the game files and in fact what I have in the gallery room would be everything currently available. Here's the save for whoever wants it (i edited the money and MC stats btw)
PS: there are some events that don't appear in the gallery, I suppose it's because they are incomplete¿?:
- the recruitment attempt in the town 1
- strip poker in town 3
- the guy who wants heal in town 3 (house in the upper left corner)
I downloaded your save and pasted it on the \www\save folder, but when i open the game it doesnt show up

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes