RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Hello! Telling me about issues and bugs is greatly appreciated.

Does using old saves break the game?
[...]
Also, there has to be an indication of how lewd Sana is. It says in the hints "Sana has to be very lewd" for example, but there's nowhere anything that states that variable.
Using old saves indeed breaks the game. I let the people on SubStar know about this but the re-uploader here did not clarify.
Currently, keeping the variable hidden is intentional. I don't like the idea of displaying a number, but I will add an object to the gallery that gives text-based hint how lewd she is.
Currently anything lewd that happens increases her 'H meter'. Dungeon monsters increase it the most.
Dual-classing scene won't unlock, and the strip poker scene is still broken as well unfortunately. The former was confusing especially because in the gallery they put it in with the 2nd town scenes even though it's in town 3
Hi! I am a little confused by this because the strip poker event is an interactable scene and not included in the gallery at all. Can you elaborate what's broken about it? I gave it lots of testing and now I'm afraid I missed something after all.

.....is the dev to lazy to just put that in their changelog? X_X
I am not responsible for the re-upload in this forum at all! I talk about changes on my subscribestar posts. I should have probably included a text file with changes as well.

You can't access the gallery once you are in third town, after boss is defeated you just get gameover. Is there a way to avoid this or?
Could you elaborate how you are getting a game over? You should be able to defeat the orc boss and go all the way back to town, taking the teleporter there to get back to the first town.
If you are getting a game over on the way back, one thing I can think of is because Anon is dead. Try resurrecting him before leaving. That bug existed a while ago in the first town sewer dungeon and I might have messed up again. I'll look at it right away!

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Hello! Telling me about issues and bugs is greatly appreciated.

Using old saves indeed breaks the game. I let the people on SubStar know about this but the re-uploader here did not clarify.
Currently, keeping the variable hidden is intentional. I don't like the idea of displaying a number, but I will add an object to the gallery that gives text-based hint how lewd she is.
Currently anything lewd that happens increases her 'H meter'. Dungeon monsters increase it the most.

Hi! I am a little confused by this because the strip poker event is an interactable scene and not included in the gallery at all. Can you elaborate what's broken about it? I gave it lots of testing and now I'm afraid I missed something after all.

I am not responsible for the re-upload in this forum at all! I talk about changes on my subscribestar posts. I should have probably included a text file with changes as well.

Could you elaborate how you are getting a game over? You should be able to defeat the orc boss and go all the way back to town, taking the teleporter there to get back to the first town.
If you are getting a game over on the way back, one thing I can think of is because Anon is dead. Try resurrecting him before leaving. That bug existed a while ago in the first town sewer dungeon and I might have messed up again. I'll look at it right away!
I could give you the save file even.

I defeated the last ORC boss. And I don't get portal to return to the city, if I choose to progress on the left, I get basically the end epilogue and game ends.
If I choose to backtrack to the city they way I entered. I get two prompts, turn back or enter city. And gameover screen.

NEVER MIND you are correct. My Anon is dead. Thank you for figuring this one out.
Sloppy of me.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Does using old saves break the game? Cause I played once with the saves that come with this, and it seems there are people in the bathhouse, but then when I played with my old save, there weren't any. Also, I think the barmaid scene bugs out with old saves. It shows her as a barmaid, but when I enter the bar she isn't there.

Also, there has to be an indication of how lewd Sana is. It says in the hints "Sana has to be very lewd" for example, but there's nowhere anything that states that variable. I'm not saying make an entire screen for it or anything, just the number, to see if it increases and what do we need to do to increase it (I'm assuming by progressing the story, but I could be wrong).
Old saves break iirc. As for lewdness, the system is there but a way of checking hasn't been implemented yet iirc. I think it gets increased just by having Sana do events.

Reactions: Aereon1104

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
The initial interaction is there resulting in the tiddy elf blocking the door, but then it doesn't progress from there. IIRC it often turns into the strategy meeting scene instead.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
did you find that lewdness variable?
As for lewdness, the system is there but a way of checking hasn't been implemented yet iirc. I think it gets increased just by having Sana do events.
I believe that the lewd system work with a composed condition, what is present in the spoiler are my variable looked using saveeditor, the point in the story is arc 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now, I verified that the variable 21, named SanaH and the highest one, show how much times a roaming event is visualized.

What I believe is that the events check on this variable and active switches, for who don't know how programming is with rpgmaker, it make possible use switches and / or variables as a mean for trigger events, given this I think that both are used for unlock events, based on this theory if you don't progress the story activating the switches you can't unlock the events.

I repeat, this is my theory on how the actual lewd system work

• Red Heart

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I believe that the lewd system work with a composed condition, what is present in the spoiler are my variable looked using saveeditor, the point in the story is arc 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now, I verified that the variable 21, named SanaH and the highest one, show how much times a roaming event is visualized.

What I believe is that the events check on this variable and active switches, for who don't know how programming is with rpgmaker, it make possible use switches and / or variables as a mean for trigger events, given this I think that both are used for unlock events, based on this theory if you don't progress the story activating the switches you can't unlock the events.

I repeat, this is my theory on how the actual lewd system work
Excellent, the grope scenes during battle affect this too?

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
hate ntr and furry, downloaded just to check out what happens in the first pic (gloryhole), lmfao

idfc_

Apr 29, 2020
what changed in this update? Because I used the old saves and after I eliminate the boss and cross the bridge to another city, the game ends there.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
what changed in this update? Because I used the old saves and after I eliminate the boss and cross the bridge to another city, the game ends there.
I think there is no "new" content. Just the gallery and some scenes in older towns I think... But no new content after last update

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Hopefully the ntr is a bit more tame than the other game this dev made. For me if the girl loses her mind and starts to ignore the MC the ntr becomes a bit pointless.
I mean, the point of netorare is to have the girl stolen from the MC, so it do makes sense when stories of netorare have things like the girl being corrupted to the point of losing herself and forgetting about the MC more and more as things progress.

Reactions: mrra and Sunny972

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I mean, the point of netorare is to have the girl stolen from the MC, so it do makes sense when stories of netorare have things like the girl being corrupted to the point of losing herself and forgetting about the MC more and more as things progress.
I suppose that polaco like the "soft" NTR instead of the "hard" NTR... btw this is my way of divide the NTR:

- Soft, the girl still stay with the dude while taking any cocks and sperm from whoever reach her, the dude know nothing of it and probably will never, the main concept is "give him the heart while giving the body to others too"

- Hard, the girl break with the original dude and stay with her new "master" or openly start a life taking whatever men approach her with open legs, such breaking may lead to depression or mind break of the dude that may lead to death too.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes