RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
okay... I'll ask it since I'm sure that others will do the same... what is new in this update? in a previous comment it was said that the gallery was updated but don't remember anyone say anything about new contents

Reactions: MrZang

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
okay... I'll ask it since I'm sure that others will do the same... what is new in this update? in a previous comment it was said that the gallery was updated but don't remember anyone say anything about new contents
There is none, just gallery update and bugfixes

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Dual-classing scene won't unlock, and the strip poker scene is still broken as well unfortunately. The former was confusing especially because in the gallery they put it in with the 2nd town scenes even though it's in town 3

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
There is none, just gallery update and bugfixes
....and here i got excited to see new stuff instead it's just bug fixes and gallery.....is the dev to lazy to just put that in their changelog? X_X i mean i like the games artwork but FFS can they take a moment and just say in their changelog that it's just bug fixes and gallery update instead of just lazily doing N/A as if the changelog would've been to long to do T_T

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
....and here i got excited to see new stuff instead it's just bug fixes and gallery.....is the dev to lazy to just put that in their changelog? X_X i mean i like the games artwork but FFS can they take a moment and just say in their changelog that it's just bug fixes and gallery update instead of just lazily doing N/A as if the changelog would've been to long to do T_T
Pretty sure he at least partly communicates the changes on his subscribestar, the OP is the one not getting updated.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
You can't access the gallery once you are in third town, after boss is defeated you just get gameover. Is there a way to avoid this or?

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Does using old saves break the game? Cause I played once with the saves that come with this, and it seems there are people in the bathhouse, but then when I played with my old save, there weren't any. Also, I think the barmaid scene bugs out with old saves. It shows her as a barmaid, but when I enter the bar she isn't there.

Also, there has to be an indication of how lewd Sana is. It says in the hints "Sana has to be very lewd" for example, but there's nowhere anything that states that variable. I'm not saying make an entire screen for it or anything, just the number, to see if it increases and what do we need to do to increase it (I'm assuming by progressing the story, but I could be wrong).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
But Sana is in love with him and still cheats! o_O
I'm of the opinion that Beastgirls are just seen as more lustful, and its sort of mentioned in the second town with the flowers, so for them lust and love may be two different things.

Even in the 3rd town she sleeps with Anon because she loves him, but does the blowjob so he won't wake up and be embarrassed. She's looking out for her man.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes