RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Alright I got the update and not exactly sure what's changed. There's a deepthroat roaming scene but I forgot if that was in the older versions.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Alright I got the update and not exactly sure what's changed. There's a deepthroat roaming scene but I forgot if that was in the older versions.
if memory serve me right there is one in the second city where the crocogirl have sana suck the tent dude in the upper part, the path is blocked by a bucket, is this the one you refer? if not maybe is new

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
So there is one new mini-event. The strip poker scene in 3rd town is complete(?) now. But it uses recycled art and isn't in the gallery.
Also, there's the start(?)of two lupinrose events in the barbarian town that I think had dialogue added to them? (Smithy and nw corner). But no actual scenes attached to either. (Yet?)

Last edited:

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
So there is one new mini-event. The strip poker scene in 3rd town is complete(?) now. But it uses recycled art and isn't in the gallery.
Also, there's the start(?)of two lupinrose events in the barbarian town that I think had dialogue added to them? (Smithy and nw corner). But no actual scenes attached to either. (Yet?)
Was already in the last update.

Reactions: Wrenfield
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes