RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I mean, the point of netorare is to have the girl stolen from the MC, so it do makes sense when stories of netorare have things like the girl being corrupted to the point of losing herself and forgetting about the MC more and more as things progress.
If you're talking about the classic japanese "netorare" then yeah. But as a tag it's used in a very broad way, since there is no "cuckolding" or any other tag like that in this website.
And unless you're into the idea of being forgotten or ignored then that type of ntr kinda ruins every other one. If what you like in ntr games is being cheated on or sharing then that relies on you maintaining some sort of relationship with the love interest, if she forgets about you or leaves you she is no longer cheating or being shared, she is just dating someone else. If there is nothing going on between the MC and the LI then thats just voyeurism.
The hard ntr where the girl turns into a crack whore and abandons her family to take drugs and have sex all day like in Azienda's games and a lot of netorare hentai feels like a step too far, at that point you're just witnessing someone ruin their life for dick.

SalaDar

Mar 21, 2022
Dual-classing scene won't unlock, and the strip poker scene is still broken as well unfortunately. The former was confusing especially because in the gallery they put it in with the 2nd town scenes even though it's in town 3
Dual-classing scene where is it located? and what are the conditions?

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Dual-classing scene where is it located? and what are the conditions?
I think it's meant to be the scene behind the trees in the 3rd town, but it doesn't advance past the first stage of the event for me.

SalaDar

Mar 21, 2022
I think it's meant to be the scene behind the trees in the 3rd town, but it doesn't advance past the first stage of the event for me.
but I understood. you generally need to catch a scene with Sana between the trees a couple of times and Sana's dialogue with that war where the chest is behind the fence. then you will open a new scene. I'm sorry, I write through a translator, I don't know English well

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Hi twinklecake! That event stops at the first step if Sana's lewd-requirement isn't met. I was double-checking if anything was wrong with the event and I actually found a bug that, if you trigger the event while Sana isn't lewd enough, locks her roaming in place until you switch towns. This is probably what caused issues for you.
I had no idea that can happen! Thank you for keeping Sana pure and helping me find bugs that way.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hi twinklecake! That event stops at the first step if Sana's lewd-requirement isn't met. I was double-checking if anything was wrong with the event and I actually found a bug that, if you trigger the event while Sana isn't lewd enough, locks her roaming in place until you switch towns. This is probably what caused issues for you.
I had no idea that can happen! Thank you for keeping Sana pure and helping me find bugs that way.
Pls let us have a visual meter for the lewdness lvl

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
hate ntr and furry, downloaded just to check out what happens in the first pic (gloryhole), lmfao
Nah NTR it's all right as long as it's has a female main protagonist because when it has a male protagonist it literally just turns into voyeurism and straight cuckolding.
Which ain't too bad if you're like me and don't put yourself in the shoes of the main character there's some really good h scenes that are in some of these games but like it's hard to get to them because the games either suck really bad they're way too long or the main characters just so unfathomably dumb that I actively lose brain cells trying to process why he's so dumb that I can't play the game and I just go to pictures folder and just look at the pictures because I can't waste my brain cells or torture my computer by playing these dumb characters.

If I'm being honest the only actually good into your game is nymphomania priestess, simply because you're not stuck just watching the girl get smashed you get to go and you know indulging getting the pussy.

Reactions: Netatama

Steve_Bowen641

Oct 18, 2020
For being NTR I'm not too bothered since it's an overrated genre. It's kinda unsettling though that there was no progress in the story this latest update. All it added was things you can do in previous towns. I thought it would at least progress past the gate scene after the orcs but that wasn't the case. I would say maybe progress the story instead of taking time to add things to do in the previous towns.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Glad to help, but she's actually been lewd enough to unlock everything else straight away at the start of the update that had this scene. She's also not really locked roaming, as other events trigger plentifully.

There is no scene where she's talking to anyone behind the fence with the chest the other guy mentioned, which might be the problem.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The cover image indicates that there's pregnancy. Is that for the future or was it just not tagged?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The cover image indicates that there's pregnancy. Is that for the future or was it just not tagged?
It's a plot point. The choco kitsune getting pregnant is a bad ending that forces the Goddess to rewind time so the PC can prevent it.

Play and find out.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's a plot point. The choco kitsune getting pregnant is a bad ending that forces the Goddess to rewind time so the PC can prevent it.

Play and find out.
I asked because the cover image and tags were contradicting each other. It helps me decide whether I want to play this game soon or much later.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes