RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Ok, I reviewed the game files and in fact what I have in the gallery room would be everything currently available. Here's the save for whoever wants it (i edited the money and MC stats btw)
PS: there are some events that don't appear in the gallery, I suppose it's because they are incomplete¿?:
- the recruitment attempt in the town 1
- strip poker in town 3
- the guy who wants heal in town 3 (house in the upper left corner)

EDIT: Try to copy the save with the global and config files first (but back up the originals config and global just in case) or replace the save folder if that doesn't work
How to watch strip poker in town? Or can someone throw a save with him please?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
if I'm not wrong you first need to finish the third town then enter and exist the item shop, the one with the short dark elf, and when sana and other people appear inside you have to talk with them

Reactions: Varimir

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
you refer to the fact that certain scene need you to advance the story for full see the sequence or about the fact that various are random?
The full sequence, aside from the rng like you said you need to constantly look for it as "time passes" whenever you go somewhere (some scenes are inside building so its unavoidable) and without a unlock gallery functions i cba to do it all

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
The full sequence, aside from the rng like you said you need to constantly look for it as "time passes" whenever you go somewhere (some scenes are inside building so its unavoidable) and without a unlock gallery functions i cba to do it all
There are multiple gallery saves in the thread already. If you want to see scenes just download one. If not just stand at an inn and spam in and out until she is at the start of a scene. Its honestly not that hard to find them.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
the event occurs randomly in the store of the brown elf, just go in and out of any building until it happens (it can be in the same store so you know right away when she is playing cards). The save that I left above is complete, but as I said, I don't know why the scene doesn't appear in the gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: Varimir

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
can anyone share the act 4 preview pics from the subscribstar? id like to see how things are going :)

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
guy's how can i buy a fox girl ?
You try the Kemonokko tsuushin apply ? It reverse isekai beast girls to become your new friend (and more if affinity).
Cat, kitsune and bunny girls stocks are already out but I think you can have the chance to get a fox.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Ok, I reviewed the game files and in fact what I have in the gallery room would be everything currently available. Here's the save for whoever wants it (i edited the money and MC stats btw)
PS: there are some events that don't appear in the gallery, I suppose it's because they are incomplete¿?:
- the recruitment attempt in the town 1
- strip poker in town 3
- the guy who wants heal in town 3 (house in the upper left corner)

EDIT: Try to copy the save with the global and config files first (but back up the originals config and global just in case) or replace the save folder if that doesn't work
The scene with her and Kumo on the cave isn't in the gallery either or am I just blind? Appreciate the safe anyways.

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
There are multiple gallery saves in the thread already. If you want to see scenes just download one. If not just stand at an inn and spam in and out until she is at the start of a scene. Its honestly not that hard to find them.
i downloaded a few saves but they dont show up when i try to load

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes