RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
it was said before that in theory there will be 2-3 endings... don't remember the exact number right now... is possible that based on the quantity of events that are stopped the ending change?

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
so the mansion part is the latest update?
the version you can download here at the moment has content till the end of the 3rd village, the mansion will be a self contained part within the to be released 4th village. Don't know if that's what you were asking

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
the version you can download here at the moment has content till the end of the 3rd village, the mansion will be a self contained part within the to be released 4th village. Don't know if that's what you were asking
no, I mean if the mansion would be the last update of the game and it would be considered complete

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
no, I mean if the mansion would be the last update of the game and it would be considered complete
In that case, excuse my misunderstanding.
Don't take my words for granted, but if i had to guess, the mansion update won't be the last one since I doubt headpat will release the update with the 4th village/city finished. To my understanding, the game will be considered completed after the 3 endings are added, wich at the moment, there isn't even one of them available. there should still be 2 to 4 months more before the game is finished, that's just a wild guess though, so take it with a pinch of salt

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
In that case, excuse my misunderstanding.
Don't take my words for granted, but if i had to guess, the mansion update won't be the last one since I doubt headpat will release the update with the 4th village/city finished. To my understanding, the game will be considered completed after the 3 endings are added, wich at the moment, there isn't even one of them available. there should still be 2 to 4 months more before the game is finished, that's just a wild guess though, so take it with a pinch of salt
Headpat still has to fix some issues in previous episodes

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes