RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
They did that already with thier last smaller game, they going around a second time on that? Hopefully lighten it up a bit. The ending was so shitty (in a fucked up way) that I laughed about it. Do you know if they're going to do something differnt with it or just expand things?
They actually look like fantasy versions of the Foxgirl and Wolfgirl from the first game

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
You mean it was the true Sana who suck the big sausage of this lucky random character :eek:
first round: handjob, not really sure
second round: blowjob, not really remember if she used here breasts too.
third round: fucking with gator girl helping her put it in while dude rised sana from behind

Reactions: darkblane257

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
I generally like it in games when another woman corrupts the mc's girlfriend and teases the mc about it.
The whole context certainly gives more weight to the scene.

I find it funny how my question prompted different answers, and I have to say that I can't chose one scene as my favorite.
I guess I like the scene with the werewolf during battle, it may not be long and developped but it has that animal urgency and intensity. A shame she can't be impregnated like that.
I also like the random scene with the attractive worker, how different it is, loving, intimate, and how he's charming Sana to make her fall for him.
And the scenes where she gets impregnated. All of them. There should be more. I hope the goddess will run out of mana soon...

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
The whole context certainly gives more weight to the scene.

I find it funny how my question prompted different answers, and I have to say that I can't chose one scene as my favorite.
I guess I like the scene with the werewolf during battle, it may not be long and developped but it has that animal urgency and intensity. A shame she can't be impregnated like that.
I also like the random scene with the attractive worker, how different it is, loving, intimate, and how he's charming Sana to make her fall for him.
And the scenes where she gets impregnated. All of them. There should be more. I hope the goddess will run out of mana soon...
Different strokes for different folks I guess. All good scenes though. Still hoping for an ntr game with Miss Readman though lmao.

Reactions: Dualyth
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes