RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes
Jun 4, 2022
Obligatory: "The fastest way to get your question answered is to say something wrong/incorrect."

Anyway, yeah, the second soldier scene is in there, I remember getting it.

Loaded it up again just to be sure, and yep, it's there. Although there might be an issue with how it progresses? Dunno if this is intentional or not, but it seems like the Sana-with-her-back-arched picture moves forward to the one with her breasts swaying once you leave the immediate area the soldier base is in, but the scene doesn't progress until you actually head back to town or rest on the stump. And if you leave towards the crossroads and return again, without actually pushing the scene counter forward, the two soldiers from the last part are still outside and talking to them resets Sana to the not-swaying image.

It's not a softlock or anything, and so long as you actually advance the scene things seem to play out fine, but I figured I'd bring it up.

Also, I wonder if that whole "Year of the Wolf" thing has anything to do with the Wolf Paw + Fox Tail (False) you can find as items. I'll admit I've been harboring a secret crack theory that Anon is going to try and use them alongside whatever other items there end up being in a magical Frankenstein-esque and/or summoning ritual to get a new girlfriend once/if he finds out about Sana's... activities. Only to have said new wolf-girlfriend get NTR'd from him as well, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkblane257

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Also, I wonder if that whole "Year of the Wolf" thing has anything to do with the Wolf Paw + Fox Tail (False) you can find as items. I'll admit I've been harboring a secret crack theory that Anon is going to try and use them alongside whatever other items there end up being in a magical Frankenstein-esque and/or summoning ritual to get a new girlfriend once/if he finds out about Sana's... activities. Only to have said new wolf-girlfriend get NTR'd from him as well, of course.
Think it's a wink for the next game with a foxgirl (Luna if I remember well)

Reactions: TitmusPrime

Federok88

May 23, 2022
The concept and art work really well, there are some things that i feel would make more enjoyable to ""play"".

A fast foward button to see the roaming scenes. Entering and exiting rooms quickly becomes annoying (especially fo scenes that arent close to a door) when you try to use the scenes for their intended purpouse.
I agree that scene must be triggered by exiting (or entering) a room but the progression should be able to move foward a the press of a button, otherwise you're making player put unnecesary busy work to fully enjoy the sex scene.

The music really works against the roaming scenes. Imagine trying to enjoy a scene of someones girlffriend getting fucked behind some trees while the music is super cheery, is a total mood killer. The only solution that comes to mind is to have a more apropiate song trigger everytime a roaming event happens but i dont know if that would even be possible or feasible.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
The concept and art work really well, there are some things that i feel would make more enjoyable to ""play"".

A fast foward button to see the roaming scenes. Entering and exiting rooms quickly becomes annoying (especially fo scenes that arent close to a door) when you try to use the scenes for their intended purpouse.
I agree that scene must be triggered by exiting (or entering) a room but the progression should be able to move foward a the press of a button, otherwise you're making player put unnecesary busy work to fully enjoy the sex scene.

The music really works against the roaming scenes. Imagine trying to enjoy a scene of someones girlffriend getting fucked behind some trees while the music is super cheery, is a total mood killer. The only solution that comes to mind is to have a more apropiate song trigger everytime a roaming event happens but i dont know if that would even be possible or feasible.
Well, I don’t know, you can change the music if you come close to bushes or some other object near the place where Sana is cheating.

Regarding the way you suggested changing the progression of scenes, I think it's even worse. After all, by pressing the button you simply scroll through the pictures, as if you went into a store, flipped through a comic book and moved on.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Well, I don’t know, you can change the music if you come close to bushes or some other object near the place where Sana is cheating.

Regarding the way you suggested changing the progression of scenes, I think it's even worse. After all, by pressing the button you simply scroll through the pictures, as if you went into a store, flipped through a comic book and moved on.
I think he wants something like the chess board on City 2

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Are there hidden scenes in the first city? For example after the first sewer quest, if you go towards the market you can see Sana surrounded by some people but MC can't access her because he is blocked by a queue. How do you access these scenes?
Screenshot 2024-01-05 200752.png

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Are there hidden scenes in the first city? For example after the first sewer quest, if you go towards the market you can see Sana surrounded by some people but MC can't access her because he is blocked by a queue. How do you access these scenes?
View attachment 3234845
This scene is not in the game and it appears not only after the scene with the sewer, but simply as a scene of wandering around the city (I came across it quite rarely)

darkblane257

Jan 9, 2019
It takes sometime to finish the update. Speaking of that update, I found if your interesting this game I found.

Last edited:

ColourofWater

Aug 7, 2017
Is there any other good games of this subgenre? IE having a portrait of the girlfriend/wife/whatever doing her own thing while you explore? I tried A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape but it's a) MTL b) the portrait aspect is much less good than in this game.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there any other good games of this subgenre? IE having a portrait of the girlfriend/wife/whatever doing her own thing while you explore? I tried A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape but it's a) MTL b) the portrait aspect is much less good than in this game.
I really loved "a gentle girl"... I suggest you to try it again, it's pretty easy to understand and the situations are hot... I remember liking it just as much as I like this one

meliussy

May 14, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/spirit-s...ay-ill-really-end-you-final-bbq-lover.111524/

Probably my favorite NTR game out of all the dozens upon dozens I've played. My only gripe is that it's too linear, but aside from that it's perfect. The portrait system isn't as dynamic as the one in this game, though, yet it still gets the point across.

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020

meliussy

May 14, 2022
idk it is boring af, most of the scenes are pure trash and the amount of farm is overwhelming

Most of the scenes being "pure trash" is an obvious matter of opinion which I can't agree with, but I'll respect your take even if it bewilders me. As for the farming, yes, it's pretty grindy which is unfortunate. However, the replay mechanic allows you to mitigate any challenge by becoming overpowered after only about three playthroughs, especially if you know where secret loot is and take advantage of saves for RNG. In my opinion, the farming matters so little that it's more of a nuisance than anything, and should've been replaced with an actual fun gameplay loop instead of a generic RPG Maker combat system with uninteresting, forced adventure levels. Still, though, I love that game, primarily for its writing. There's a lack of good storytelling and dialogue when it comes to NTR games.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes