RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
The Guide has been updated !

I updated the guide with the new content from version 2023-12-23 of the game. You can get it from this message. You can also get it from the original message where I first introduced the guide along with previous versions of the guide in case you would need it. If you want to reach the original message, click on the " Innocent Lili said: ⬆ " part of the quote.

▼ Updated guide (2023-12-23 - revision 1)
Here is the guide:
View attachment 3268404
(If you want to download it, right-click on the link and select "save as")

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022

I updated the guide with the new content from version 2023-12-23 of the game. You can get it from this message. You can also get it from the original message where I first introduced the guide along with previous versions of the guide in case you would need it. If you want to reach the original message, click on the " Innocent Lili said: ⬆ " part of the quote.

The choco-fox is strong with this one.

Great job! And that Sana fan-art is amazing!

Reactions: Aereon1104

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019

Can we take a moment to appreciate not only Innocent lilis Art skills but also the skill to make visually well rounded and guided guides ? your talent and well made guides would be loved in alot of communitys ;D

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Why none apply to brainwash headpat so that sana and her mom appear together in some action and on their own? think this image... sana's mom is a nun and then sana go help her in the church bringing salvation to various people... a special chapter to add to the story

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
Can we take a moment to appreciate not only Innocent lilis Art skills but also the skill to make visually well rounded and guided guides ? your talent and well made guides would be loved in alot of communitys ;D
Thank you very much for your kind words! :D
I hope I can keep on contributing to this community in meaningful ways.

Please contact headpat and become his second artist.
Maybe you'll slam out more content faster together :D
Thanks for the implied compliment. :giggle:
I'm pretty sure he's happy as is, though. His artist seems to be a real-life friend of his. Not only that but Headpat also expressed his desire to finish this game soon and start developing the next one. I'd say we are possibly about 2-3 updates from the end. :unsure:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Why none apply to brainwash headpat so that sana and her mom appear together in some action and on their own? think this image... sana's mom is a nun and then sana go help her in the church bringing salvation to various people... a special chapter to add to the story
Have you ever thought that this is not part of the author’s plans? The game went on for so long.

And who needs to work on the character design, because the fact that Sana is dark-skinned does not mean that her mother is the same.
Although only those who know biologists, or more precisely genetics, will understand this.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes