RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Have you ever thought that this is not part of the author’s plans? The game went on for so long.

And who needs to work on the character design, because the fact that Sana is dark-skinned does not mean that her mother is the same.
Although only those who know biologists, or more precisely genetics, will understand this.
just let me dream...

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
The Guide has been updated... again !

I updated the guide again with some fixes. I added a missing scene (Bnui Mission in Karl's Mansion if you take a second day off) thanks to Headpat who pointed out the oversight. This version should be error-free and should cover everything until the next game update.
Just as usual, you can get this version of the guide from the original post or from this post directly. If you want to reach the original post, click on the " Innocent Lili said: ⬆ " part of the quote.

▼ Updated guide (2023-12-23 - revision 2)
Here is the guide:
View attachment 3283134
(If you want to download it, right-click on the link and select "save as")

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Update TL;DR
Elves
Portraits are getting updates to show the full portrait instead of just little box with character face
swimsuit scene being redone
missing content being added
secret puzzles being added
Next post should be the update release
No ETA on this post yet though (probably for the best so people don't get their hopes up) 3c268a21-76d4-41e9-9ccb-a2cb3d0c4e21.png ab170931-e646-4d73-b930-7e2823c8a549.png bb61630d-7055-4f7f-b55f-99eec53690ce.png 35072837-837b-4710-a2f3-ac1ea13aa827.png

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Well, I never stated that i will do updates, and there are great people like GyaruSaki who do, and already did better job than my copy/paste. While I don't mind to post updates. I will also make it clear that, my day job is very demanding, last week I got covid together with stomach flu, normally I would have taken sick leave, but regarding to my position and expertise, my absence would make huge drawbacks for company, and since I have really good relationship with top brass, where I'm basically good friend with them, refusing my work at that time period would make me a douchebag. That said every moment these days, every 10 meters I walked felt like running up 10 storie building, every secured corner or secluded place, seemed like 5star hotels bed, and every drink or meal sent me 5 times to WC in row, So, after coming home, I didn't even had strength to read something, neither do copy/paste. What i want to say is for people not to rely on me, I will share and help when I can, but don't expect that that will be regularly. Think of me more like "Stranger" perk from Fallout2. And there is raw copy/paste from HeadPat if anyone still are interested in it.
[ We need to talk about elves!

A while ago I hinted at an elven-only party that might show up as your rival for quests.
The response was overwhemingly that the elves should be mixed types. I liked the idea of a darkelf party but this also works for me!

To form a strong party we need a tank, a healer and a damage dealer.
I quite like the girls so far but they're still concepts. Please let us know what you think of them.

It's a darkelf tank using a glaive and heavy armor for maximum protection!
Naturally, darkelves have extremely large breasts even for elven standards.
When I think of an elven tank I am thinking of someone who enjoys getting hit.
Because of her high defense she likes to fight large groups of monsters at once.

The healer of the party should be a high elf.
She stands safely at the back to cast her spells but her armor doesn't cover her very well, especially her behind. She has to rely on protection spells only.
Some enemies might be smart and try to ambush the healer from the rear.
Out of everyone, I think she is the lowest level.

That makes the woodelf the damage dealer. She's very agile in melee combat and doesn't like to resort to ranged weapons.
Out of the girls, she is the most serious and slightly bloodthirsty. I think of her as the party leader and someone who wants to take quests seriously.

Other combinations would have included the woodelf as a "druid" type healer, and the highelf as a "paladin"-type shield fighter. But I think this setup is my favourite.
You can probably tell the looks of the girls are heavily referencing something else.
Part of me is thinking: "Is this too much?" but I would like to see what you have to say.

Another thing!
Currently, we are using portraits for dialogue.
While they can show Sana's cute expressions well I think it hurts other characters who don't get as much art as the main character.
For example, I really like Astrid's outfit but the game shows very little of it.
There is one single scene, her introduction, where you see it properly.

To avoid this I think we need to change to full character art during dialogue, like this.
A dog-girl ninja!?
Don't you think having dialogue like this is better in every way? We should have done this sooner.
There are a lot of side-character girls coming up and we need to show them properly and not just with small portraits.

Status update stuff!
I'm currently doing a bit of 'cleaning up' work, such as:
Re-doing the swimsuit scene
Finally adding missing content, like what happens when Anon doesn't wake up during the Kuma campfire scene.
And preparing super secret puzzles involving the unreachable chests and useless quest items. Don't tell anybody, the players have to find that on their own!

The next post might already be the update if nothing else comes up first. It looks like my artist is doing well!

Edit: I forgot to mention! I've been given an updated version of the guide and uploaded it to the itch.io page. ]

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
Update TL;DR
Elves
Portraits are getting updates to show the full portrait instead of just little box with character face
swimsuit scene being redone
missing content being added
secret puzzles being added
Next post should be the update release
No ETA on this post yet though (probably for the best so people don't get their hopes up) View attachment 3288214
>tall dark elf added
finally... I can rest...

Last edited:

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I wonder if there will be different endings. I think the game goes for slut but loving girlfriend with mc accepting it, plus some bad ends via impregnation. Asking cause I dont think trying to prevent her corruption growing does anything but limit some scenes in town. I still dont make choices that unlock h scene if those choices make the mc seem incapable or not caring, but I dont think it has any bearing on the story.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I wonder if there will be different endings. I think the game goes for slut but loving girlfriend with mc accepting it, plus some bad ends via impregnation. Asking cause I dont think trying to prevent her corruption growing does anything but limit some scenes in town. I still dont make choices that unlock h scene if those choices make the mc seem incapable or not caring, but I dont think it has any bearing on the story.
if memory serve me right it was said before that there are supposed to be multiple endings BUT no real info was given if I'm right, only speculations.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
if memory serve me right it was said before that there are supposed to be multiple endings BUT no real info was given if I'm right, only speculations.
yeah, considering sana's corruption is a hidden stat there being multiple endings through the game is at the very least a possibility imo

ments

Jan 19, 2018

Art & sprite stuff!

First off! Update status: There's one scene and two colouring processes left that I'm currently waiting on. I was hoping for a weekend release but let's play it safe and say my artist needs a little more time.
The scene that's still missing is my highlight of the update and there's no way I will leave it out! Multiple attempts at lines have been discarded and it does seem to be a difficult scene to draw right so please excuse the wait.

Regarding pixel/sprite based stuff I decided on a change of style entirely.
I showed a video of a wolf mounting animation on the way to the dungeon and I couldn't get it the way I wanted it to look. I think it looks a lot better if I use art as a base rather than trying to sprite it with a RPGMaker kind of look.

Formating SubscribeStar posts is actually impossible and I can only attach videos at the bottom of the post!
There are two preview videos to show the change of style, please be aware of spoilers and only click it if you don't mind!
One is a direct comparison to the wolf mounting I previously posted. I think it looks much better despite the style mismatch but that's just my opinion. Please let me know if you prefer it this way!
And while we're on the topic of art...
My artist expressed interest in creating merchandise and since we've had a few people ask me about it as well I figured we could give it a try doing cute stuff from our game. For some reason, artists love putting their art on things.

We've created and ordered a sample of this mug at <- click me!

And for some reason the shop shows related items that I don't want it to. Please ignore anything that's not the Fief & Sana mug because that's the only thing that arrived so far!
I can't vouch for the quality of anything else yet!

We have no clue if anyone is even interested but at the very least we got our own things so that's already worth. We love cute stuff and if you also like cute stuff you can order some if you want. There will be shirts too but first I would like to give them a proper washing machine testing.
It would be a way to support us while getting something physical out of it!
If you're someone interested in cute merch then please let us know what you think of it.

Anyway... we'll be back with the update soon!

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022

Art & sprite stuff!

First off! Update status: There's one scene and two colouring processes left that I'm currently waiting on. I was hoping for a weekend release but let's play it safe and say my artist needs a little more time.
The scene that's still missing is my highlight of the update and there's no way I will leave it out! Multiple attempts at lines have been discarded and it does seem to be a difficult scene to draw right so please excuse the wait.

Regarding pixel/sprite based stuff I decided on a change of style entirely.
I showed a video of a wolf mounting animation on the way to the dungeon and I couldn't get it the way I wanted it to look. I think it looks a lot better if I use art as a base rather than trying to sprite it with a RPGMaker kind of look.

Formating SubscribeStar posts is actually impossible and I can only attach videos at the bottom of the post!
There are two preview videos to show the change of style, please be aware of spoilers and only click it if you don't mind!
One is a direct comparison to the wolf mounting I previously posted. I think it looks much better despite the style mismatch but that's just my opinion. Please let me know if you prefer it this way!
And while we're on the topic of art...
My artist expressed interest in creating merchandise and since we've had a few people ask me about it as well I figured we could give it a try doing cute stuff from our game. For some reason, artists love putting their art on things.

We've created and ordered a sample of this mug at <- click me!

And for some reason the shop shows related items that I don't want it to. Please ignore anything that's not the Fief & Sana mug because that's the only thing that arrived so far!
I can't vouch for the quality of anything else yet!

We have no clue if anyone is even interested but at the very least we got our own things so that's already worth. We love cute stuff and if you also like cute stuff you can order some if you want. There will be shirts too but first I would like to give them a proper washing machine testing.
It would be a way to support us while getting something physical out of it!
If you're someone interested in cute merch then please let us know what you think of it.

Anyway... we'll be back with the update soon!
Thank you for sharing. Could you please also upload the video mentioned in the post?

meliussy

May 14, 2022
I've got my qualms with the writing and story of this game, but the sex scenes and unique, creative situations which Anon and Sana end up in are so much better than really any other NTR game, in my opinion. The new sprite animations have upped the quality of this even further into outright legendary status. I've got a good feeling about this game cementing itself as one of the best hentai games, not even just within the NTR category.

It is unfortunate that it seems to be ending so soon, but I'm hoping that there'll be multiple endings with extra lengthy cutscene sequences - maybe even short epilogues like some other games.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Personally I really like this idea of the beast girl having low resistance to molestations due to their nature and people are taking advantage of that behind your back. We already saw tons of basic races like elves and human women getting cursed, blackmailed or raped in NTR stories, so I'm all for some beastgirls getting spotlight. And as other user said, creative situations here are making this game even more enjoyable and fresh.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes