RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry! It sounds like a good idea to put a loud warning in front of unfinished acts from now on to tell people to secure a savefile before going in.
Half the players are telling me Sana corrupts too slowly and the other half are telling me she corrupts too quickly. I said "screw it we'll figure this act out later".
I can see where they maybe coming off about too fast corruption. I personally have some gripe with how whole Fief and Sana in the inn room scene happened. There's no info how Fief convinced Sana to have sex with some guy considering we weren't that far in story for Sana to be corrupted that much. This one event kinda portrays Sana as someone who was already pretty willing to cheat on Anon at this point. So I guess it could've spoiled the pacing of her corruption. I can see this event being justified if Sana was actually drunk but she was pretty sober when found Anon unconscious. I dunno about her slow corruption tho. It's not like she slowly builds up the intensity of her acts, she can have sex at the second town already. Maybe people don't like corruption stat requirement being too high? :unsure:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I think the feeling of rapid corruption is due to the fact that Ssana does not resist. Yes, she says that she has a boyfriend, but she doesn’t push anyone away, doesn’t try to leave or anything like that. Because of this, her words mean nothing at all, as if they were just a reminder.
"Oh, I have a boyfriend, hmmm, never mind"

P.S: I think so.:WeSmart:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I think the feeling of rapid corruption is due to the fact that Ssana does not resist. Yes, she says that she has a boyfriend, but she doesn’t push anyone away, doesn’t try to leave or anything like that. Because of this, her words mean nothing at all, as if they were just a reminder.
"Oh, I have a boyfriend, hmmm, never mind"

P.S: I think so.:WeSmart:
And we dont know if she was already fucking dudes before the first town

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

momohead134

Feb 4, 2020
And we dont know if she was already fucking dudes before the first town
I think knowing whether sana had cheated on anon before the events of the game would clear up the issue of corruption for most people, as if she had done it before it would make sense how easily she gets pushed into the many events we see starting as early as the second town.

Reactions: Aereon1104

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Anyway why is anyone complaining about "unavoidable" corruption when this is an NTR game.
Why are you even here.
The internal corruption score serves as a flag for unlocking new scenes and the dev has jokingly said they might add a "0 corruption ending" which is the kinda thing that is in a lot of NTR games anyway.
Taimanin Yukikaze has a 0 NTR route but that route is incredibly short and has like no scenes because it's an NTR game.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Anyway why is anyone complaining about "unavoidable" corruption when this is an NTR game.
Why are you even here.
It's not that I want entirely avoidable corruption but rather wish that story kept to idea of foxgirls being weak to mens touch. I dislike when NTR shifts to prostitution so Demon town was bummer for me. I fully okay with Sana serving as maid in mansion since it's still NTR. But outside? Gloryholes, orcs, inn - she pretty much embraces her slut nature on her own. I just wish it wasn't about Sana becoming whore but everyone trying to get in her panties through her airhead and foxgirl natures.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
It's not that I want entirely avoidable corruption but rather wish that story kept to idea of foxgirls being weak to mens touch. I dislike when NTR shifts to prostitution so Demon town was bummer for me. I fully okay with Sana serving as maid in mansion since it's still NTR. But outside? Gloryholes, orcs, inn - she pretty much embraces her slut nature on her own. I just wish it wasn't about Sana becoming whore but everyone trying to get in her panties through her airhead and foxgirl natures.
What you are talking about seems too monotonous. After all, this is a game and there should be progression in it. In addition, she has an animal nature, which makes her naturally more depraved (I don’t remember where this was said), which means it is logical that sooner or later she will want something more.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I would like an ending in which Anon finds out the truth about the betrayal. Although most likely Sana simply accused him of inaction...

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
What you are talking about seems too monotonous. After all, this is a game and there should be progression in it. In addition, she has an animal nature, which makes her naturally more depraved (I don’t remember where this was said), which means it is logical that sooner or later she will want something more.
I don't mind her getting depraved but just do it without brothels/prostitution. I don't take well NTR with prostitution. It supposed to be stealing of your girl not her going to brothels willingly. I know I might be whining at this point but I just want more creative situations with this airhead instead of typical descend to absolute whore. I like Sana's character so it feels like a shame if she doesn't get used for something more unique.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I don't mind her getting depraved but just do it without brothels/prostitution. I don't take well NTR with prostitution. It supposed to be stealing of your girl not her going to brothels willingly. I know I might be whining at this point but I just want more creative situations with this airhead instead of typical descend to absolute whore. I like Sana's character so it feels like a shame if she doesn't get used for something more unique.
This is where alternative path could be used for different flavors of corruption

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes