RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
There are so manny great NTR games that are just around the corner with their newest update some time in the next weeks there will be a absolut coomfest and then it will be silence for some months again haha

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
There are so manny great NTR games that are just around the corner with their newest update some time in the next weeks there will be a absolut coomfest and then it will be silence for some months again haha
Like what? Most of the ones I've been following on DLSite are around Q3 this year at the earliest.

SuiKarma

Nov 19, 2023
I was watching Kappy Kuu playthrough on this game and for some reason he had moan sound effects while my game doesn't anyway to add to the game, A file?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Is there any news about an update?:unsure: I really love the game
Calm down and eat some chocolate
1708373072269.png
If not update is out for those who care.

I tend to forget important things on new uploads which might break the game.
If you want to be safe, wait another day so I can fix any mistakes.

What's new:
Act 2:
- Reworked the swimsuit scene
Act 3:
- Added an event for declining Kuma's campfire scene
Act 4:
- You can make your way to the dungeon
-- 3 new sprite H scenes
-- 2 new art scenes
- 1 new roaming scene with Sana's maid outfit, unlocked after finishing the mansion
- You can find a Mysterious Stranger in town who will send you on a secret quest. It will only become relevant in the next update so don't worry about completing it if it's too annoying.

--------------

There's a lot of stuff I wanna talk about but let's do that later. For now please enjoy the update!
Our girls are slightly late on that but still want to offer you Valentine's chocolate. Please be respectful and only take one.
Which one did you take?
1708373072269.png

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
pistaccio? in italian we say "pistacchio", with the CH said as K, and in english is wrote "pistachio", is a grammatical error?

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Not much in the new update, was expecting an end to the final dungeon but I guess headpat's still hard at work, better than nothing!
Also, not listed in the update but the inn paizuri with the werewolf was changed to have a more accurate penis

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes