RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Im trying to make a full save but the only scene I am missing is the VIP scene in the Inn and I think it may still be broken with older save files (I don't feel like going through the entire game to properly unlock it again)
Headpat if you're reading this thread please make the Inn scenes in the last town like, sequential instead of random, or increase the chance of this VIP scene because I feel like I've gotten every other Inn scene to show up like 10 times.
(Alternatively it'd be nice if you did one of the "time wasting" events like debating the slime it skipped the current scene entirely instead of just acting as if you went into and out of a building to progress it.)

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
What's new:
Act 2:
- Reworked the swimsuit scene
Act 3:
- Added an event for declining Kuma's campfire scene
Act 4:
- You can make your way to the dungeon
-- 3 new sprite H scenes
-- 2 new art scenes
- 1 new roaming scene with Sana's maid outfit, unlocked after finishing the mansion
- You can find a Mysterious Stranger in town who will send you on a secret quest. It will only become relevant in the next update so don't worry about completing it if it's too annoying. It might also be bugged.
- Gallery updated with new scenes
Also if anyone wants a quick guide on the new scenes it's basically as easy as everything listed here
Swimsuit scene is the same from Act 2 but it starts below the building with the alleyway, then progresses to the pier in the bottom right of the map
Act 3 scene self explanatory
Act 4 scenes also self explanatory basically unmissable. Roaming maid scene just go across the bridge to the mansion.
Mysterious stranger gives you a quest to find something fluffy or something I can't figure out where to go for it but like headpat said it doesn't mean anything until next update so I don't care too much to figure it out.

Lughx

Sep 24, 2023
Im trying to make a full save but the only scene I am missing is the VIP scene in the Inn and I think it may still be broken with older save files (I don't feel like going through the entire game to properly unlock it again)
Headpat if you're reading this thread please make the Inn scenes in the last town like, sequential instead of random, or increase the chance of this VIP scene because I feel like I've gotten every other Inn scene to show up like 10 times.
(Alternatively it'd be nice if you did one of the "time wasting" events like debating the slime it skipped the current scene entirely instead of just acting as if you went into and out of a building to progress it.)
I wish you luck

Reactions: Bogamia2002

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I laughed at the scene where Sanna pleases herself with an enchanted penis, and Anon stands there like an autist and looks on, not understanding what is happening. (I hope this won’t happen again, otherwise it looks too stupid - although the drawing is cool [❤BIG ASS❤], and special thanks for the animation)

• Haha
Reactions: Amnesion

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
When the update says 4 dungeons scenes does that include the approach? So gobbo capture sprite gobbo camp sprite dildo and fat dude sex?

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
I can't see the roaming maid in act4 any help
You just have to keep at it til it shows up. A good place to reset Sana is the bridge leading to the back of the manor where the scene happens and just going back and forth til it comes up. (This is assuming you already did the manor.)

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes