RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
New post!

Mini-update fixes:
Gallery:
- The werewolves in the bridge ambush no longer turn invisible
- Harem Life no longer ends in a black screen, moved it over to the Kuma "Campfire" NPC
- Added 4th step of The Grand Tournament.
Dungeon:
- Got rid of leftover Karl sprites
Mysterious Stranger:
- Planks no longer stay in your inventory after use
- Solved monster pathing issues on the (current) final step.
Act4 Inn:
- Added a savefile repairer NPC, as some people are still locked out of the VIP scene.
- Paizuri scene got an art update with a more... beastly opponent for Sana.

An android/iOS version exists now.
Apparently lots of people wanted one. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Known issue:
Multiple people have reported a game freeze in act 4 when spamming doors to progress Sana quickly.
First off: What are you doing!! You are supposed to use as few doors as possible to protect Sana.
I can't reproduce the issue myself, so I need some more information first! Here's my questions:
1. Does this happen in other acts as well?
2. Does this happen on all doors or just a specific one?
3. Does this happen if you wait a little between screen transitions?
4. Does Sana's image still progress when the freeze happens? (This one is very important)
5. Do you play on a high-budget PC? Or some sort of emulator/vm?

My first suspicion is that it's a hardware issue and some PCs are just too fast for RPGM and then events start overlapping and blocking each other.
I can currently think of two ways to solve this: re-doing ALL of Sana's roaming (please no) or adding loading screens to slow down screen transitions a little.
If my suspicion is correct the problem will get a lot worse as we add more roaming scenes so this is actually quite high priority to solve!

Sana's corruption
Act 4 doesn't utilize corruption mechanics outside of dialogue because I needed more planning time.
I hear two different sides of an argument, one saying that Sana corrupts too slowly and the other that Sana corrupts too quickly.
Currently, it just looks at numbers. For example, 120 corruption is required for Sana to help at the poison tents in act 3.
I want to change this to levels instead to give people a better understanding when it's worth looking for newly unlocked scenes.
Sana's status screen could show her corruption level, with a new artwork pose for each level up.
So you run around in act 4 but your Sana is pure (as she should be!!) and the scenes don't happen. She will get hit on by men that slowly increase her corruption until she levels up and her status menu artwork changes, at which point you know it's worth looking around for new scenes.

Bad influences (Fief, Bnui) will be an exception and never need any requirements, making them very dangerous when you try to keep Sana pure.

(rest of the post was about merch, here's the link for people who are interested: )
Mini-update download (best to just make a new folder and copy/paste saves over instead of overwriting):
Mega
How does the IOS version work?

Lalo27

Dec 19, 2023
Epic, I liked being able to fight monsters, do you plan to add more monsters to fight in the future?

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
One question, why does Sana fuck with others when she passionately loves the hero? Even though I have played the game several times, she is not obliged or forced to do it. even if it's still very exciting
IMO it's just bad story writing this game has an exception as it gives a dumb reason but a reason nonetheless for her being so slutty which is the beast girls of this world have a high sex drive, like nympho levels.

Where the bad story writing comes into play in this game at the least is the protagonist being absolutely stupid. I personally think this game story-wise at the least would benefit greatly from being able to play the game from Sonic's perspective as it'll give you an understanding well even more of an understanding. And when I say make her playable I don't mean have small little sections I'm talking about completely playable similar to that of nymphomania priestess.

But hey at least this game gives some kind of reason for the female protagonist being slutty versus other games that give absolutely no reason just out of nowhere poof they're the biggest slut known to mankind

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
IMO it's just bad story writing this game has an exception as it gives a dumb reason but a reason nonetheless for her being so slutty which is the beast girls of this world have a high sex drive, like nympho levels.
What you consider bad writing, many of us consider a rationale. Beast girls have a high sex drive, Sana can't help herself, but loves Anon. IMO that is fine.

Sana also shows levels of strength and skill far above Anon, though they are the same level, and he is blinded by his love for her and with his innocence has the cluelessness that makes the story work for many of us. Though even his innocence has been shaken with the few times the goddess has changed time, as Anon has seen what Sana is like when she gets into heat.

murkaren

Oct 3, 2018

Where the bad story writing comes into play in this game at the least is the protagonist being absolutely stupid. I personally think this game story-wise at the least would benefit greatly from being able to play the game from Sonic's perspective as it'll give you an understanding well even more of an understanding. And when I say make her playable I don't mean have small little sections I'm talking about completely playable similar to that of nymphomania priestess.

But hey at least this game gives some kind of reason for the female protagonist being slutty versus other games that give absolutely no reason just out of nowhere poof they're the biggest slut known to mankind
That's reality, you have a loyal girlfriend and then you find out she's been cheating on you for years.

jed999

May 26, 2021
I can,t get to the mimic in city 2 it says I need a tool to bridge the gap.
Even with a guide this game is a mess

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes