RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

murkaren

Oct 3, 2018
Probably going to be as is tradition with these games. I didn't like it tbh, scenes are on the overtly exaggerated side with the vacuum mouths and baloon tits so I bailed. Had the same issue with Nympho Priestess, it's just gross looking.
Not a fan of the vacuum mouths, but I liked Nympho Priestess, so I might just bust a few nuggets on it.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Or maybe the problem is you? The rest somehow passed without a guide. Read the dialogues at least sometimes. After all, it tells who and where to go
Maybe so, But your comment prompted me to give my Honest opinion and a 2 star rating.
Have a great day

• Sad
Reactions: Sunny972

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Damn, y'all got me curious about previous game and I checked the comments...
Sheesh, I sure hope it doesn't go this bad in this game. I feel like headpat didn't let go of this idea in this game as well looking at Garret bad ending as it is similarly abrupt and unexpected. Now I'm curious and seriously worried about this games end.
dc0c4e9cdb36cb0e8617c9d2080da85f.jpg

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Damn, y'all got me curious about previous game and I checked the comments...
Sheesh, I sure hope it doesn't go this bad in this game. I feel like headpat didn't let go of this idea in this game as well looking at Garret bad ending as it is similarly abrupt and unexpected. Now I'm curious and seriously worried about this games end.
View attachment 3420617
Don't fear, for this one we have at least 2 different ending depending of Sana's lewd level.

Rui64

Nov 17, 2023
This might be a dumb question but I don't really know how f95 works...does the game automatically update or do I have to download something or what? I think i downloaded it on itch anyways but I'm just curious.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes