RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
This might be a dumb question but I don't really know how f95 works...does the game automatically update or do I have to download something or what? I think i downloaded it on itch anyways but I'm just curious.
it's update when anyone share or mod have new update

derrica1

Nov 14, 2020
This might be a dumb question but I don't really know how f95 works...does the game automatically update or do I have to download something or what? I think i downloaded it on itch anyways but I'm just curious.
You need to download a new zip file after each update, you can see the links to the downloads on the first post.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Download each update again, you can transfer your saves (along with the "global" file)

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Spoilers:

There are two upcoming things that are a pretty big deal!
Next up will be a very big announcement post, we just need to finalize some things!
What do you think of wolfgirls, can they stand up to foxes?! Wolfgirl tails can be quite rough, actually!

The other thing is that I don't have much to talk about Sana's next update! What am I supposed to do, spoil the endings!? Because of that it was a little quiet recently but we are working hard!

So instead here's something I've been wanting to put into the game.

Status Screen!

1710184201852.png
It looks a bit rough still, it is surprisingly hard to work with UI elements in RPGMaker!
But you get the general idea. I'll get rid of the stuff at the top eventually!

If you don't protect Sana, her image will change!
1710184232181.png

Whenever her image changes you will know that more scenes have unlocked.
That's a good indicator of when to look around older acts and stuff!
For now I decided on 5 levels of corruption, and the game won't show you an actual corruption value. Only the image changes! I like it better that way.

The downside is that the individual counters for how much was done to her won't be compatible with old saves. It will only start keeping track of it after the update!

And on a sidenote, thanks everyone who decided to hop into our Discord server! I was a bit nervous if it would require moderation but everyone is behaving very nicely so far.
Our fans are the best!

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Spoilers:

There are two upcoming things that are a pretty big deal!
Next up will be a very big announcement post, we just need to finalize some things!
What do you think of wolfgirls, can they stand up to foxes?! Wolfgirl tails can be quite rough, actually!

The other thing is that I don't have much to talk about Sana's next update! What am I supposed to do, spoil the endings!? Because of that it was a little quiet recently but we are working hard!

So instead here's something I've been wanting to put into the game.

Status Screen!

View attachment 3432868
It looks a bit rough still, it is surprisingly hard to work with UI elements in RPGMaker!
But you get the general idea. I'll get rid of the stuff at the top eventually!

If you don't protect Sana, her image will change!
View attachment 3432885

Whenever her image changes you will know that more scenes have unlocked.
That's a good indicator of when to look around older acts and stuff!
For now I decided on 5 levels of corruption, and the game won't show you an actual corruption value. Only the image changes! I like it better that way.

The downside is that the individual counters for how much was done to her won't be compatible with old saves. It will only start keeping track of it after the update!

And on a sidenote, thanks everyone who decided to hop into our Discord server! I was a bit nervous if it would require moderation but everyone is behaving very nicely so far.
Our fans are the best!

something the Japanese do that isn't common with westerners, I'm glad to see that!

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes