RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

rose4100

May 25, 2018
Has anyone had a problem with excessive freezing or locking up? This version seems a little unstable compared to previous.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
That's reality, you have a loyal girlfriend and then you find out she's been cheating on you for years.
i mean, if she's been cheating on you, she wasn't loyal.
you thought she was loyal.

though, my reality is 'don't ever get into a relationship in the first place'.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i finally played the last update and really did not like it. There was a scene where anon saw sana having sex with werewolves so this mystery aspect is gone now. And the sprite scenes look much worse than the ordinary ones

Reactions: DicksInSpace

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
i finally played the last update and really did not like it. There was a scene where anon saw sana having sex with werewolves so this mystery aspect is gone now. And the sprite scenes look much worse than the ordinary ones
I wasn't a huge fan of this update either. What bothered me wasn't that Sana had sex in front of Anon, its that they chose some generic scene with almost no art to be the massive reveal that Sana is cheating on Anon. I feel there should have been some massive buildup and payoff

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
I wasn't a huge fan of this update either. What bothered me wasn't that Sana had sex in front of Anon, its that they chose some generic scene with almost no art to be the massive reveal that Sana is cheating on Anon. I feel there should have been some massive buildup and payoff
I thought that wasn't a reveal shes cheating, seemed more of a "this is the only way to deal with these monsters"

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I thought that wasn't a reveal shes cheating, seemed more of a "this is the only way to deal with these monsters"
Then let's start with the fact that you are given a choice, which means the choice with betrayal may not be original.

Considering how the plot points happen, the choice of Sana burning the werewolves seems more correct (I think so).

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Actually what bothers me a bit is how inconsistent Sanas magic. At some point she can use some Aoe debuff magic like making miners sleep or stunning orcs but then she somehow can use only single target sleep during infiltration attempt. Also goblin cave where she didn't even try to resist or werewolf straight up getting obliterated by her magic even though she's a support class. Are there some secret lore about her unstable dormant powers or just writing being wonky? :unsure:
Edit: Though I guess her being a future mother of powerful hero makes sense enough that there has to be more to her than just a support.

meliussy

May 14, 2022
I'm sure the actual reveal (or reveals, if there'll be multiple opportunities to do so) will be neatly written and packaged with good art in a lengthy, important sequence. If not, then the whole game would've been a waste, to be honest. I really don't think they'd prematurely and unceremoniously showcase it in such a lame manner. I'm waiting for the final story update, personally. Even the most inept writer would understand that doing such a thing would completely ruin their story - something that I think, and more importantly hope, that this developer is not.

I am quite paranoid though, since so many other NTR stories have great beginnings, but never manage to stick the landing at the end.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Actually what bothers me a bit is how inconsistent Sanas magic. At some point she can use some Aoe debuff magic like making miners sleep or stunning orcs but then she somehow can use only single target sleep during infiltration attempt. Also goblin cave where she didn't even try to resist or werewolf straight up getting obliterated by her magic even though she's a support class. Are there some secret lore about her unstable dormant powers or just writing being wonky? :unsure:
Plot Magic.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Edit: Though I guess her being a future mother of powerful hero makes sense enough that there has to be more to her than just a support.
Attack fire magic? Doesn’t her physical strength bother you? If she is the mother of the hero, then most likely she combines several classes in herself. Since she is stupid, she doesn’t use the rest (only when she’s angry). I think so.

Reactions: Aereon1104

murkaren

Oct 3, 2018
Sana's abilities are directly proportional to how much she wants to cheat.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes