RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Feels like those New Year celebrations around the world I like to watch on my news channel

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
judging by the timezones here the game seems to have quite the heavy audience in south and southeast asia

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I'm debating waiting for another two weeks to play it to have the dungeon included. I've waited for this release for so long so what's a little more?

Smaller, more numerous updates are going to be the thing from now on apparently which has its strengths and weaknesses. The good thing is that you won't just rush through everything in an hour and then have to wait for months for the next release. The bad thing is that you will rush through everything in 15 minutes and have to wait weeks for the next release.

You can't win :(

Honestly smaller releases scare me because they are usually not enough to get you in the true mood before its all over. Half the excitement with these games is knowing that there's lots more behind every corner and feeling that anticipation. I don't think that will be the case with bite sized releases.
Hopefully since he mentioned having more time on his hands those 2-3 week release cycles will give more content than I'm picturing.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I'm debating waiting for another two weeks to play it to have the dungeon included. I've waited for this release for so long so what's a little more?

Smaller, more numerous updates are going to be the thing from now on apparently which has its strengths and weaknesses. The good thing is that you won't just rush through everything in an hour and then have to wait for months for the next release. The bad thing is that you will rush through everything in 15 minutes and have to wait weeks for the next release.

Honestly smaller releases scare me because they are usually not enough to get you in the true mood before its all over. Half the excitement with these games is knowing that there's lots more behind every corner and feeling that anticipation. I don't think that will be the case with bite sized releases.
Hopefully since he mentioned having more time on his hands those 2-3 week release cycles will give more content than I'm picturing.
I know that technically the smart thing would be to wait until the final version is released, but I know I'm way too excited for the new content to wait.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018

No one is forcing you to play every update, but about the content - not too much you want?

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I know that technically the smart thing would be to wait until the final version is released, but I know I'm way too excited for the new content to wait.
Even then, we'll have to wait 4 months for 2-3 hours of content :(

I guess we'll have to wait until fox-girl ntr goes mainstream and we start seeing AAA Sana games being released once a year like call of duty

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017

I guess we'll have to wait until fox-girl ntr goes mainstream and we start seeing AAA Sana games being released once a year like call of duty
Imagen... the lobby chat in those games... holy fuck xD

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

those CoD campaings are pretty short too xD

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Last comment from Headpath for those who want to know:
"Sorry for being late with the upload. I was making save files and realized a bunch of sequencing issues in act 1 and 2 that didn't show up when testing individual parts. You guys know the image of the dog sitting inside the fire and going "This is fine"? That's me right now. I'll work on this until it's solved, but might be uploading some hours later than intended."

Personnaly it's 8:30 PM so good night guys and don't lewd Sana too much. :sneaky:

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Last comment from Headpath for those who want to know:
"Sorry for being late with the upload. I was making save files and realized a bunch of sequencing issues in act 1 and 2 that didn't show up when testing individual parts. You guys know the image of the dog sitting inside the fire and going "This is fine"? That's me right now. I'll work on this until it's solved, but might be uploading some hours later than intended."

Personnaly it's 8:30 PM so good night guys and don't lewd Sana too much. :sneaky:
Well, a game that I was waiting for on Steam came out today as well, so I'm gonna play that instead of refreshing this thread lmao

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes