RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Alot of Headpats headaches are self proposed. Bro told the people in December that it would be out on January. Always saying its nearly done when it isn't. The backlash is very much earned.

Even more, after the rough release of act two, I can vaguely remember a smaller, but more frequent update regime being planned for. Which never happened. So yeah, a real architect of his own demise kinda thing.

I also proposed several times to him to just post plain numbers on how much art is done/missing/needs adjusting on a regular basis, as that seemed to be the main delaying factor. It would also help set decent release expectations. All of which got seemingly ignored. I'm sure they are all decent people, but understanding can only be stretched so much
To be fair this is their second ever game, at least to my knowledge. First game to be funded via subscribestar too. But yeah I think they bit off more than they could chew. Idk if they're just ambitious or what but doing small periodic updates would have definitely been better. Its a learning experience I guess.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Tell that to a heroin addict ;_; Sana addiction is basically on the same level

?
Your words: "Hopefully since he mentioned having more time on his hands those 2-3 week release cycles will give more content than I'm picturing. "

You said "more content", how can there be more if he can't handle the current one. In this case, if he makes more content, then he will finish the game at the end of the year.

Reactions: Aereon1104

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I feel like making a definite date and then missing it along with missing multiple 'one more day's so far is worse than if they just gave %'s of progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nisakay
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes