RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
More seriously

What's new:
8 full art H scenes
5 new roaming scenes
- 2 in the third town
- 2 in the second town
- 1 in the first town

+ Bunch of story!
I had to cut out the dungeon as well as some story parts. The dungeon (and the cut story parts) will be added once I get the remaining assets. The third town feels like an empty ghost town currently because of this, but the lewds are intact.

The gallery also had to go, because I can only describe it as a "switch salad".

If anything is broken, I will fix it ASAP. I can't let people wait any longer and it seemed to be alright when I did last bugtests today. I was in a hurry uploading so I wouldn't be surprised if I uploaded the wrong version or something. My head is mush currently.
------
First of all, I'm sorry the game is still 700mb+. I had a solution to shrink the game without breaking plugins, and now the solution decided to not work on me last minute. I lost my mind over this the last couple hours. Another reason why it's a late upload.
I should be able to release the dungeon in the next two to three weeks or so. I want to do another mini update in the next 1-2 days to put the gallery back in. Really sorry it's excluded but the gallery is actually quite a bit of effort when it comes to bugtesting and stuff.
Here's how I generally want to do things from now on, an update every 2-3 weeks instead of big chapters. My artist agrees with this and wants to pick up the pace accordingly as we also have more free time now.
The waiting time has been long and I hope you guys can forgive us that we still had to cut things from the release. I wanted the update to be bigger and even include the first parts of act 4, but it didn't work out. Hopefully there's enough H content that you guys aren't too angry at us for the wait!

Jan 14, 2021
If paypal would work on shit like this, the world would be an easier place.
I aint gettin no credit card, in my country literally 90% of stores dont accept them and online everything works with paypal. Les hope someone drops the update soon

Reactions: Animefan_09
Jan 14, 2021
same for me, it is so strange that for some political reasons they do not allow you to send them your money, how dumb is that
Biggest joke about it, its the normal workers and people that have nothing to do with it that get hit by this, the ones they "want" to hurt with restrictions like that are completely unaffected.
If you have money its extremely easy to just create bank accounts in different countries or use crypto to move assets between countries.

Its such a dumb way to punish those that didn't do anything bad.

sorry for the rant, but this is a topic that annoys me greatly.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes