RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah I finished the story says continued next update but the teleporter still wont work

Edit: If someones got a save with a working teleporter think you could throw it over I really dont want to do ch:2-3 all over again
here bud. right after finishing A3 with teleporter working.

Reactions: vash4521

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I instead kept doing the 3rd town and forgot about the old scenes, like when fighting King Slime, when Anon learned a new skill. I think devs should prioritize adding the old one first

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I got an error on the "third round", after watching the event it didn't go away, and slowed me down, even though I have "Always Dash" turned on, someone with a subscriber please confirm and comment Suggest to dev to fix

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah I finished the story says continued next update but the teleporter still wont work

Edit: If someones got a save with a working teleporter think you could throw it over I really dont want to do ch:2-3 all over again
Did you go back to the forest after it said that to actually do the second story part?

Also if anyone is crazy enough. I tried making saves on every major H event, but I think i missed like 2 of them...
Its hard to tell where something happens

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes