RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Nice, I was waiting on this one. Here's hoping they added the missing scenes to the gallery.

Edit:
More seriously

What's new:
8 full art H scenes
5 new roaming scenes
- 2 in the third town
- 2 in the second town
- 1 in the first town

+ Bunch of story!
I had to cut out the dungeon as well as some story parts. The dungeon (and the cut story parts) will be added once I get the remaining assets. The third town feels like an empty ghost town currently because of this, but the lewds are intact.

The gallery also had to go, because I can only describe it as a "switch salad".

If anything is broken, I will fix it ASAP. I can't let people wait any longer and it seemed to be alright when I did last bugtests today. I was in a hurry uploading so I wouldn't be surprised if I uploaded the wrong version or something. My head is mush currently.
------
First of all, I'm sorry the game is still 700mb+. I had a solution to shrink the game without breaking plugins, and now the solution decided to not work on me last minute. I lost my mind over this the last couple hours. Another reason why it's a late upload.
I should be able to release the dungeon in the next two to three weeks or so. I want to do another mini update in the next 1-2 days to put the gallery back in. Really sorry it's excluded but the gallery is actually quite a bit of effort when it comes to bugtesting and stuff.
Here's how I generally want to do things from now on, an update every 2-3 weeks instead of big chapters. My artist agrees with this and wants to pick up the pace accordingly as we also have more free time now.
The waiting time has been long and I hope you guys can forgive us that we still had to cut things from the release. I wanted the update to be bigger and even include the first parts of act 4, but it didn't work out. Hopefully there's enough H content that you guys aren't too angry at us for the wait!
Nevermind, I guess the gallery's coming at a later date.

I'd normally delay the download so I don't have to do it again in a couple days... But my dick say we're grabbing this right here and now and it's non-negotiable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entsd and RARE2000

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
dev seem strange to me, he say he love fox-girl but only represent them as slut one whim away to cuck their lover ... i wonder if it's a "i love it so much i'll soiled it" kind of reasoning ... and now i'm thinking of what the protagonist of martial peak tell one of his girl when he deflower her : a man have two thought when faced by a beauty, protect or rape ...

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
dev seem strange to me, he say he love fox-girl but only represent them as slut one whim away to cuck their lover ... i wonder if it's a "i love it so much i'll soiled it" kind of reasoning ... and now i'm thinking of what the protagonist of martial peak tell one of his girl when he deflower her : a man have two thought when faced by a beauty, protect or rape ...
It's not that deep pal

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The MC's name is literally Anon! Meaning he is just an anonymous boyfriend character of low importance. So who really cares if he gets cucked or not. All of the attention should be on the girl, who cares about the no name MC? Its all about Sana and her sexy sexcapades.

Reactions: Truesleep

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
The MC's name is literally Anon! Meaning he is just an anonymous boyfriend character of low importance. So who really cares if he gets cucked or not. All of the attention should be on the girl, who cares about the no name MC? Its all about Sana and her sexy sexcapades.
Yeah, but lore is also hot. Personally I'm not a fan of instant sex, that's something anybody can find on r34

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
He just likes to see foxgirls get fucked, it's not that deep lil bro.

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
How much content is there already? I remember playing this when it came out and there was nothing much to do, do we have a bit more to do on the game nowadays ?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, but lore is also hot. Personally I'm not a fan of instant sex, that's something anybody can find on r34
The lore has nothing to do with the nameless MC. All the other characters you meet along the way with sana like the mage and the lizard girl actually have identities. The MC is kind of just a character that voyeurs and gives you an alternate perspective of what Sana is getting into he doesnt have much of an identity. Even though he is presented as Sana's boyfriend he is really just a fan of hers that puts her on a pedestal. He looks at her as someone to be desired while the other guys in town actually unleash their desires on her.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes