RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There's a chance for Sana and Fief to be in the upper area behind an unconcious drunk in the third zone.
Does that have any content? Because Sana is naked, so it seems like it should. But all I keep getting is the mc pointing out the drunkard and some mumbling.

Reactions: Aereon1104

The_Archer75

Nov 24, 2021
There's a chance for Sana and Fief to be in the upper area behind an unconcious drunk in the third zone.
Does that have any content? Because Sana is naked, so it seems like it should. But all I keep getting is the mc pointing out the drunkard and some mumbling.
you gotta load in and out of the area to advance it, same with the boob job scene in town one where you can listen in to the guard and sana but you gotta keep loading in and out of the area

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
you gotta load in and out of the area to advance it, same with the boob job scene in town one where you can listen in to the guard and sana but you gotta keep loading in and out of the area
I tried. Once or twice I got Sana to still show up naked on the side of the screen but be nowhere to be found. But other than that, nothing happened.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
This game could really use a feature found in another game, funnily enough also called sana - the breast mafia DQ priestess game with roaming events. It has a time advance button you can press, which will trigger the priestess to move / progress a scene.

The roaming scenes in this are annoying to advance because you have to walk back to the buildings each time.

Speaking of which, roaming scene bug - the inn in village 3 does not advance roaming sana at all. You have to use one of the shop buildings.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
All scenes sorted by style (roaming/cgs/dungeon/etc)

My dick is bruised. Just read the attached text file for info

There's a hidden lewdness value tracker somewhere in the game, to trigger the two events you're talking about you need to spam the doors a bunch. Lewdness value seems to be raised by roaming events, so spam in and out of a building a bunch. It's a pretty dumb system, but that's what works.

For town 1 inn event, you've got to read the final text line for the first bar event when that is passed whatever the gate value is, and it will trigger a slightly different animation, at which point the next inn scene will be unlocked, and spam doors until it triggers.

For the town 2 bar scene, the trigger is when sana is walking around in the bar in uniform, talk to her and it triggers a one time intro and unlocks the 2nd bar scene.

Reactions: dvdupthan

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I suppose is for have a mega link or similar because anon is not good, previously someone asked for it
Oh, sorry can't really help. I know nothing about link share.
Or maybe... Try this and told me what you see

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramo888
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes