RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes
Jan 14, 2021
For fuck's sake HP, this is the most important feature. This had better be "getting reworked", not "abandoned", on the feature list. Hunting down scenes and making individual saves for each one is a PITA.
Absolutely agree, the gallery should be #1 priority at this point, the amount of saves needed to find the good stuff is already annoyingly high.

tsukimugiwara

May 31, 2020
I want to do another mini update in the next 1-2 days to put the gallery back in. Really sorry it's excluded but the gallery is actually quite a bit of effort when it comes to bugtesting and stuff.
For fuck's sake HP, this is the most important feature. This had better be "getting reworked", not "abandoned", on the feature list. Hunting down scenes and making individual saves for each one is a PITA.
literally the same post

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
In terms of pure RPG maker "programming", without plug ins, you can make a gallery with not only the switches but with the variables too, just make a variable for each scene with value = 0, after that the scene give a +1 value to the variable and the gallery unlock any scene that have value equal or more than 1

Reactions: Aereon1104

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
personally I would like to suggest to everyone to wait a little more and play when HP release the gallery update, this way you'll be able to avoid the "make a save for every single event/scene"... plus I have a question that have sense... if this gallery work with switches than old saves will not be able to unlock them as the moment of the switches is passed and put something for unlock them is basically added work, will old saves be able to work?

Luminight

Dec 24, 2019
personally I would like to suggest to everyone to wait a little more and play when HP release the gallery update, this way you'll be able to avoid the "make a save for every single event/scene"... plus I have a question that have sense... if this gallery work with switches than old saves will not be able to unlock them as the moment of the switches is passed and put something for unlock them is basically added work, will old saves be able to work?
Probably not, best to assume that old saves will not work properly once the Gallery Update is live.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Probably not, best to assume that old saves will not work properly once the Gallery Update is live.
is what I think too, in fact from the beginning I always said that it would be better play it from the beginning once the gallery is updated, some may think that it may be a waste of time redo everything but the game have a combat whose only purpose is, more or less, only for gain money that you can just cheat editing the save saving time, every else can just be normally grabbed without problems

Jan 14, 2021
brother that orc forest has me stuck. The third screen is impossible to get by. wtf

Okay if anyone is on their 5th + attempt on the third orc screen... dont wait, if you instantly start running it works, if you wait they'll group. Kek

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2021
How do you unlock the teleporter back? All its saying is it doesnt work, dont know what else I need to do kinda locked in the area permanently.
Walk north into the orc forest, get through the orc forest story.
After sana gets bonked, go into the big building to get screamed at, rescue sana, finish that story part..
After that, you are back in the village for roaming events + teleporter unlock

Reactions: Animefan_09

The Lad123

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah I finished the story says continued next update but the teleporter still wont work

Edit: If someones got a save with a working teleporter think you could throw it over I really dont want to do ch:2-3 all over again

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes