RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I am super lost on this one. Used the save provided in the download. Made it to the next city where you meet the ninja, Did the goblin stuff. Now I am at a stand still. I dont know where to go to progress things. I have seen some comments talking about a third town but im not sure.

Do I need to play it fresh to be able to advance and not use the save?

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Knew something felt off while playing, wonder why the dev changed it.
I think the author mentioned somewhere badgering the artist for bigger tits constantly, if not that then just the artist trying to be more consistent on model with their later pictures.

Sana is morphing into a shortstack now.

I hope Sana doesn't end up inflating into the goofy proportions of the previous game - the act 1 cgs were great, act 2 was good but pretty inconsistent, but instead of correcting, it seems to be continuing to change.

Hopefully the author will reign in his hyper / inflation fetish at some point.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
If you did that then you have to complete the dungeon then you are allowed to leave to the 3rd city all the way to the right
Where is the dungeon? The part with the goblins? I went back to the mines but couldnt find a way back down to that spot.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
If not for those who wonder about incest, bestiality and futa :

When it comes to family stuff, I can only see ourselves introducing a hot fox mom of the main girl. Actual incest isn't our cup of tea.
Same thing with bestiality. We're doing it in the context of humanoid monsters such as werewolves and minotaurs but actual animals isn't something we want to do.
Futa will most likely happen from time to time. We haven't put any into the game yet but we're not opposed to it and I already have an idea for a scene I really like.

Reactions: Rixen

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Is anyone else having a movement problem after the third round in the tournament? Anon really says f all walks slower than a regular walk. Also to note even if it shows you can repeat the third round don't, its glitched and causes a black screen. Other than that I enjoy how the scenes change depending on her "Status".

Reactions: Aereon1104

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Is anyone else having a movement problem after the third round in the tournament? Anon really says f all walks slower than a regular walk. Also to note even if it shows you can repeat the third round don't, its glitched and causes a black screen. Other than that I enjoy how the scenes change depending on her "Status".
I got the same error, so don't open the 3rd round scene, go find other scenes first

Reactions: Aereon1104

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
The game is really interesting and has a lot of potential, but I don't understand why we're playing his BF when even if you try to do everything correctly (as not not give her reason to go and sleep with other people) it's unavoidable that she does(the poison dart scene for example). I mean, it is a gameplay choice as well, the fact that you show how it doesn't matter what you do and your will, she's still going to sleep around, but isn't that kinda "sad"? While it's making an important point it kinda defeats the purpose of all the choices that you make, and it means that the relationship that Sana has with the MC is shit to begin with, nothing worth protecting or fighting for, and makes me wonder if a corruption system for how lewd she is even makes sense, since just going forward with the Main Story is going to make her do all sort of things either way: I say just make stuff unlockable by the end of certain MS scenes and save yourself some time(even though I love corruption systems, a badly made one is plainly worse than a linear one).

Idk, while I'm able to enjoy some parts of NTR games I'm struggling to understand the unnecessary fatalist take on some of them.

That said, I wouldn't say I'm an NTR enthusiast but the game itself is really enjoyable, the only bug I've found is the same as LordUlrich above me, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the development will look like.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Personally I manage to solve this bug when I unlock the second part of the first town Inn event.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes