RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Somewhat dissapointing update tbh. I remember the dev saying most of the early character development was indeed rushed, but he planned to fill in the void so it felt more natural/as originally planned. But what are we getting? more rushed bloating.
Jesus Christ, if the author had issues with his artist, or lacked the time, etc. I think many of the void would be filled with addition of "lore-accurate" events. Basic shit like:

-Slower early corruption (at hands of Garrett for example). New art is not even needed, just re-use the old one and add more npc dialogues, more random encounters, maybe people goshipping about her escapades, etc. Things the developer is familiar with, nothing fancy to implement.

- More feedback. And by that I mean making sense between what happens at mc's back and Sana's behaviour. It feels way to mudane when she does so much shit but acts like nothing when facing her lovers. And that's another nagative, there's so little instances when you can actually roam the map with her so you can hear snarky/double meaning remarks from the npc she's getting down with.
In this aspect, pixel-harrasment events are nice but they are way too little and way too rushed. Again, this doesn't even need new art just re-use of coding with new text flavors.

- A more robust use of the time. This is what irks me the most, there are many events happening almost simultaneously and I don't understand why. If implementing a day/night cycle is too much work then at least time-gate said events (going to sleep is a very functional way to create the illusion of passing time) so she's not fucking the farmer, while sucking this guy and getting corrupted by this other ones IN MATTER OF HOURS. It breaks the sense of development.

Geez, at this point I'm here questioning if this is what people really care about so that's what the dev creates: a bunch of disconnected sex-scenes that doesn't add nothing more than happy-fap matterial so (we) pigs can feast upon.

Last but not least, if the developer read this I don't think the game is bad or anything. It's just that the good bits are too scarce while the addition of new things (story expantion, for example) will only contribute to this creeping sense of rushing if there's not a coherent fleshing out of the situations that surround the characters and the characters themselves.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I think we should start using an American word. Cuckolding. People see the word and just know the guy is being a bitch.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Thank you for playing the update, I hope you like it.

So there's only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's another one.

im still confused on how to get her swimsuit.
2 requirements:

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
There's another one.

Ah thank you, I'm happy its with the

This game could use a lewdness meter, I bet most people who plays it has no idea that's how it works.
Is lewdness map independent?

Edit: shit I did not realise I was responding to the dev! I love the game man, its one among a handfull of games that has actually gotten me going and the humor is actually right in the sweetspot.

On the off chance that you read this reply again, since I understand you don't frequent this forum often, please whatever you do don't feel stressed about being judged in the court of public opinion. There seems to be little but love for this game and the general sentiment is definitely not that the content you put out is subpar.

Take it easy, don't burn out, blessed bringer of fox-girl ntr!

Last edited:

Bonkersz

Apr 19, 2018
Is there a way to heal without using items? I don't even have enough to get everyone to full health and I'm just stuck at 1 HP for everyone now.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Is there a way to heal without using items? I don't even have enough to get everyone to full health and I'm just stuck at 1 HP for everyone now.
Sana has an ability that heals for 25% I believe, single target. I assume that sleeping in an inn replenishes HP fully.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
you say that makes me feel a bit difficult for devs, devs don't have time to post new information or updates, how can devs read comments here
I said read, not post stuff or interact. I don't want to rob him of useful time posting things. I just want to show him the good vibes of the people who love his work and that our positivity reaches him.

Reactions: Duongvipro2000

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I said read, not post stuff or interact. I don't want to rob him of useful time posting things. I just want to show him the good vibes of the people who love his work and that our positivity reaches him.
yeah, there are a lot of good comments here with devs, dev can see how much players love dev's games

Jan 14, 2021
Thank you for playing the update, I hope you like it.

There's another one.

2 requirements:
hey man, updates pretty damn good, also like the art, new standing picture is great.

Shits bussin 10/10

Small bug: After doing the 3rd round tournament you start walking at "non running" movementspeed and pressing shift makes you even slower.
Changins screens etc doesn't seem to fix it. All in all, pretty good. Keep up the good work

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes