RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
This image reminds me, there's little discussion about the prophecy here. Poor Anon will end up disappointed that he would not father Sana's prophesised child, instead it clearly came about as a virgin birth!

After this update I wonder what the chances are that the kid will come out green...
that's not as important to me as I need more scenes, more, more...

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
from what I remember she is supposed to have Anon child that will be the future hero that will beat the demon lord otherwise there is no meaning in rewind time in act 1 and 2 time when Sana get pregnant from other men... personally I don't clearly remind this part, I only remember that is explained at the beginning when they visit the statue for the first time
I think the part about having Anons child is just an assumption he himself makes, since they are together and clearly Sana only has eyes for him! But yeah I don't remember the specific words, I've not seen that first statue scene for a while.

The rewind mechanic is more about the fact that Anon discovers what's going on, and that can't be canon.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
You know if waited so long for the update to release and i immediatly downloaded it yet i never played it ...i just think about if i should play it everyday, open the folder, look at the .exe but i never click it. I never go as far as playing it.. i dont know wtf is wrong with me but maybe i just dont want to wait for the new update after i finished this part and then i have the emptyness in me again ...

• Sad
Reactions: genericplant

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
You know if waited so long for the update to release and i immediatly downloaded it yet i never played it ...i just think about if i should play it everyday, open the folder, look at the .exe but i never click it. I never go as far as playing it.. i dont know wtf is wrong with me but maybe i just dont want to wait for the new update after i finished this part and then i have the emptyness in me again ...
More you wait and more you have if you ask me. The question is what is your limit ?
Personally I choose to don't play and look the next update to have more new content with the one who come after.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
And the dog was added to the first city just like that? To help Anon survive the lies and loneliness?
If you think about it, then Anon and Sana could have made a child at the very beginning.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I think the part about having Anons child is just an assumption he himself makes, since they are together and clearly Sana only has eyes for him! But yeah I don't remember the specific words, I've not seen that first statue scene for a while. The rewind mechanic is more about the fact that Anon discovers what's going on, and that can't be canon.
Replay the scene; Sana can't have her child NOW, or the servants of the future villain will become aware of the hero's birth and get rid of them before they can grow into a menace.

The rewinds are the goddess' way of undoing Sana's impregnation on those bad endings.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Turns out this scene has a little animation lol. I'm interested in how the developer will work on the scenes in the future and it would not be bad if at the beginning of the game there was an explanation of how corruption works (unless, of course, this mechanic exists

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Turns out this scene has a little animation lol. I'm interested in how the developer will work on the scenes in the future and it would not be bad if at the beginning of the game there was an explanation of how corruption works (unless, of course, this mechanic exists
Yeah I think there is a lewdness meter but is hidden

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
No, she's just a part of the headpat logo

Man I wish I could play it for the first time like you
Such a shame, she's drop dead gorgeous :/
I wouldn't have minded if only the fmc would have been there but now i'm kinda disappointed that the blonde one is not in the game as a side girl.

That said, i already know that this is a pretty damn nice game anyway without playing.^^
Probably i will wait some more, it's easier to wait before playing compared to suffering and waiting from update to update xD

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Given the current pacing, I expect chapter 4 will not be out for some time, but I also doubt it will be the last update. Because there are a TON of new scene hooks (that go nowhere atm) included in the game show that at HP has been providing the artist plenty of plot to make scenes for. (HP if you want to practice your pixel art / get bored while your artist catches up once you're done, adding more pixel anims for the roaming scenes would be kinda neat. They're unsatisfying on their own, but the ones you've paired with a CG are a nice touch).

Here is the current list of scene hooks that do not have scenes / cgs yet. Some of these are pretty easy to miss, if you found something I missed, let me know.

In the 1st town
-
The king slime defeat scene doesn't have a cg yet.
There is not a continuation of the bridge soldier's blackmail yet
Roaming -
Sana talking to garret about more spell training - no progression yet
Sana having a date with / getting drunk for a mercenary at the inn. No progression yet.
Sana is seen with a guard in the bottom right portion of the market
Sana can be seen getting chatted up by a guard at the top right of town - no progression yet.
Sana gets invited by an adventuring party in the guild hall - no progression yet.
Sana seen surrounded by men at the top left of the market area (past bread seller) - no progression yet

In the 2nd town
The trainer scene does not have CG yet, nor a followup
The swimsuit roaming scene isn't finished yet - there are additional cgs in the files already posted yet to be added, possible variation for higher lewdness? And this is one that could really benefit from one of those pixel anims to go with it.
There is no continuation with the mine workers yet
I'm guessing that tower to the north after leaving town to the east is related to a sidequest?
Roaming -
Sana approaches a serious man outside the bar - no scene yet
Sana appears nude in the top left corner with fief - no scene yet
Sana has no progression with the pickup adventuring group yet
Sana talking to the meat market girl - maybe the market girl slips her a special sausage? I know this one is a bit of a stretch, but the author mentioned futa content planned, so a fox lover can hope.

In the 3rd town
No cgs for the orc captures during sneak section yet
The rest of the chapter 3 main dungeon content
Roaming -
Sana plays strip poker with a group in the shortstack elf cafe, no scene yet

Obviously there's other planned content besides this, like I'd guess the other towns will have a sidequest or two like the first town does, but this is what is actually teased in the game so far. This is just what you have to look forward to for the next major update (if the dev decides to continue a larger update strategy, hopefully - drip feeding tiny updates will only get more spam whining from certain types, larger ones give people enough to mull over of being done in ten minutes and back to whining).

As for gameplay elements - a lewd meter and stat tracker are staples of the genre, but what I'd really like, given all the roaming scenes and the hundred laps of the towns I did finding all the stuff in this post, is a feature found in the current version of Busty Priestess Sana by breast mafia - there is a key for advancing time, that could skip sana around town / advance a scene so I don't have to do so many laps.

As for estimated wait times -
So the game will probably still be in dev for a year at minimum, given a rough estimate of 6 months to get chapter 4 in basic playable shape, and 6 months for finishing the rest of the teased content - if each chapter aligns with the amount of content expected from town 1 and 2 (or expands, as corruption games tend to get more quantity of scenes later in game), finishing the expanded content will be bigger than an individual chapter update.

So for those who want to wait until it is actually finally done / has a significant amount of new content, or at least get some control of yourselves (looking at you obsessive "WHEN IS IT WANT IT NOW" spam types") I'd suggest a calendar reminder and bookmarking the thread, and ignoring it for a while.

Jan 14, 2021
Given the current pacing, I expect chapter 4 will not be out for some time, but I also doubt it will be the last update. Because there are a TON of new scene hooks (that go nowhere atm) included in the game show that at HP has been providing the artist plenty of plot to make scenes for. (HP if you want to practice your pixel art / get bored while your artist catches up once you're done, adding more pixel anims for the roaming scenes would be kinda neat. They're unsatisfying on their own, but the ones you've paired with a CG are a nice touch).

Here is the current list of scene hooks that do not have scenes / cgs yet. Some of these are pretty easy to miss, if you found something I missed, let me know.

In the 1st town
-
Roaming -
Sana having a date with / getting drunk for a mercenary at the inn. No progression yet.
Sana can be seen getting chatted up by a guard at the top right of town - no progression yet.
Sana gets invited by an adventuring party in the guild hall - no progression yet.
Sana seen surrounded by men at the top left of the market area (past bread seller) - no progression yet

In the 2nd town
The swimsuit roaming scene isn't finished yet - there are additional cgs in the files already posted yet to be added, possible variation for higher lewdness? And this is one that could really benefit from one of those pixel anims to go with it.
Roaming -

In the 3rd town
Roaming -

Obviously there's other planned content besides this, like I'd guess the other towns will have a sidequest or two like the first town does, but this is what is actually teased in the game so far. This is just what you have to look forward to for the next major update (if the dev decides to continue a larger update strategy, hopefully - drip feeding tiny updates will only get more spam whining from certain types, larger ones give people enough to mull over of being done in ten minutes and back to whining).

As for gameplay elements - a lewd meter and stat tracker are staples of the genre, but what I'd really like, given all the roaming scenes and the hundred laps of the towns I did finding all the stuff in this post, is a feature found in the current version of Busty Priestess Sana by breast mafia - there is a key for advancing time, that could skip sana around town / advance a scene so I don't have to do so many laps.

So the game will probably still be in dev for a year at minimum, given a rough estimate of 6 months to get chapter 4 in basic playable shape, and 6 months for finishing the rest of the teased content - if each chapter aligns with the amount of content expected from town 1 and 2 (or expands, as corruption games tend to get more quantity of scenes later in game), finishing the expanded content will be bigger than an individual chapter update.

So for those who want to wait until it is actually finally done / has a significant amount of new content, or at least get some control of yourselves (looking at you obsessive "WHEN IS IT WANT IT NOW" spam types") I'd suggest a calendar reminder and bookmarking the thread, and ignoring it for a while.
God damn that is a dedicated list.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022

In the 1st town
-
Roaming -

In the 2nd town
I'm guessing that tower to the north after leaving town to the east is related to a sidequest?
Roaming -
Sana talking to the meat market girl - maybe the market girl slips her a special sausage? I know this one is a bit of a stretch, but the author mentioned futa content planned, so a fox lover can hope.

In the 3rd town
Roaming -

Thanks for the well thought out, high quality contribution to the discussion! May I ask what exactly a scene hook is? I assume its a technical term?

(looking at you obsessive "WHEN IS IT WANT IT NOW" spam types")
Who gave you permission to call me out personally like that ;__;

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019

In the 1st town
-
Roaming -

In the 2nd town
Roaming -

In the 3rd town
Roaming -

that's quite the list, anyway if memory serve me right Headpat said that now will make small updates instead of wait and make a big one this mean that the possible continuations of the list you made wil be implemented in that small releases

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Thanks for the well thought out, high quality contribution to the discussion! May I ask what exactly a scene hook is? I assume its a technical term?
Scene hook means an intro / teaser that indicates the presence of / starts a new scene.

Most of these are just roaming scenes with sana and men clearly intending to get some fox tail. The rest are implied by current events in game - like the blackmail guard, clearly no sane man would stop at a titfuck when there is a ripe chocolate fox so easy to get. And the trainer mentions wanting to get Sana alone again.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
from what I remember she is supposed to have Anon child that will be the future hero that will beat the demon lord otherwise there is no meaning in rewind time in act 1 and 2 time when Sana get pregnant from other men... personally I don't clearly remind this part, I only remember that is explained at the beginning when they visit the statue for the first time
As someone had mention before its more of that Sana can't have the kid now as it's not safe enough for them to mature. The kid being anon is more of an assumption on his part. Betting its going to be the orge slayer kid

meliussy

May 14, 2022
I've been following this game since last year but I may have to put it on the backburner until either this years summer or winter, give it a nice half year or longer to shimmer and grow into something greater. In my opinion, after playing well over 80% of netorare games on the site, this is certainly on my top three and I can only hope the devs don't fumble what they've got going. I haven't played the newest update myself yet but I have heard that Sana has adopted a bit more of a slutty personality as of it? Hearing that worries me since it makes me fear that this'll turn into another wasted pile of potential by forcing Sana into the archetypal female netorare character, wherein she only exists to cuck and nothing else, kind of flanderizing her for the sake of in-game content instead of focus on a proper story and dialogue.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fine - but only if it's placed under her lewdness using the corruption system of course. I think the corruption system will be the thing which turns this game from great to perfect, as it would allow different branching paths and of course endings, with interesting dialogue and changed events for both. But I do hope the corruption is done right, as it should be "Sana is a lovey dovey faithful girlfriend who never engages in cucking of any sort and actively rejects it," to "Mindless sex with whomever, whenever, and even openly if your lewdness is high enough" instead of a simple "Slut or more of a slut than before."

I'll keep this simple by ending it here, but altogether I do very much enjoy this game and hope to see it thrive, but I also am incredibly anxious over the fact that it could easily turn into a parody of itself with no substance and poor characters. I wish luck to the developer and his artist and I trust them to do this well. Take as much time as need be on updates, don't force yourselves to work, focus on quality over everything and make sure the writing stays good.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
that's quite the list, anyway if memory serve me right Headpat said that now will make small updates instead of wait and make a big one this mean that the possible continuations of the list you made wil be implemented in that small releases
Yes, his promise from the wait of this release was get to more frequent communication and smaller releases. I hope he meets that goal, though I may skip a couple of releases to have more to play.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes