RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
So how exactly do I get the scene from the Inn in the 3rd town? I know there's art for it, but whenever I go there and go through the dialogue, it just goes into black screen and back to normal play...

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
So how exactly do I get the scene from the Inn in the 3rd town? I know there's art for it, but whenever I go there and go through the dialogue, it just goes into black screen and back to normal play...
Use the cheap room (for free). Has an unreplayable scene for the first and second times you do it. Then it's just black screen with dialogue for the subsequent times.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I've been following this game since last year but I may have to put it on the backburner until either this years summer or winter, give it a nice half year or longer to shimmer and grow into something greater. In my opinion, after playing well over 80% of netorare games on the site, this is certainly on my top three and I can only hope the devs don't fumble what they've got going. I haven't played the newest update myself yet but I have heard that Sana has adopted a bit more of a slutty personality as of it? Hearing that worries me since it makes me fear that this'll turn into another wasted pile of potential by forcing Sana into the archetypal female netorare character, wherein she only exists to cuck and nothing else, kind of flanderizing her for the sake of in-game content instead of focus on a proper story and dialogue.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fine - but only if it's placed under her lewdness using the corruption system of course. I think the corruption system will be the thing which turns this game from great to perfect, as it would allow different branching paths and of course endings, with interesting dialogue and changed events for both. But I do hope the corruption is done right, as it should be "Sana is a lovey dovey faithful girlfriend who never engages in cucking of any sort and actively rejects it," to "Mindless sex with whomever, whenever, and even openly if your lewdness is high enough" instead of a simple "Slut or more of a slut than before."

I'll keep this simple by ending it here, but altogether I do very much enjoy this game and hope to see it thrive, but I also am incredibly anxious over the fact that it could easily turn into a parody of itself with no substance and poor characters. I wish luck to the developer and his artist and I trust them to do this well. Take as much time as need be on updates, don't force yourselves to work, focus on quality over everything and make sure the writing stays good.
Well, in my eyes, that's what will happen to Sana. Here the main problem is that the main character was made very stupid (it seems that he does not know what sex is because he has strange comments on such scenes). Anon does nothing to advance the relationship. The game even has a dialogue in which Sana asks the question "If I wear a sexy swimsuit, will he pay attention to me?"

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Given the current pacing, I expect chapter 4 will not be out for some time, but I also doubt it will be the last update. Because there are a TON of new scene hooks (that go nowhere atm) included in the game show that at HP has been providing the artist plenty of plot to make scenes for. (HP if you want to practice your pixel art / get bored while your artist catches up once you're done, adding more pixel anims for the roaming scenes would be kinda neat. They're unsatisfying on their own, but the ones you've paired with a CG are a nice touch).

Here is the current list of scene hooks that do not have scenes / cgs yet. Some of these are pretty easy to miss, if you found something I missed, let me know.

In the 1st town
-
The king slime defeat scene doesn't have a cg yet.
There is not a continuation of the bridge soldier's blackmail yet
Roaming -
Sana talking to garret about more spell training - no progression yet
Sana having a date with / getting drunk for a mercenary at the inn. No progression yet.
Sana is seen with a guard in the bottom right portion of the market
Sana can be seen getting chatted up by a guard at the top right of town - no progression yet.
Sana gets invited by an adventuring party in the guild hall - no progression yet.
Sana seen surrounded by men at the top left of the market area (past bread seller) - no progression yet

In the 2nd town
The trainer scene does not have CG yet, nor a followup
The swimsuit roaming scene isn't finished yet - there are additional cgs in the files already posted yet to be added, possible variation for higher lewdness? And this is one that could really benefit from one of those pixel anims to go with it.
There is no continuation with the mine workers yet
I'm guessing that tower to the north after leaving town to the east is related to a sidequest?
Roaming -
Sana approaches a serious man outside the bar - no scene yet
Sana appears nude in the top left corner with fief - no scene yet
Sana has no progression with the pickup adventuring group yet
Sana talking to the meat market girl - maybe the market girl slips her a special sausage? I know this one is a bit of a stretch, but the author mentioned futa content planned, so a fox lover can hope.

In the 3rd town
No cgs for the orc captures during sneak section yet
The rest of the chapter 3 main dungeon content
Roaming -
Sana plays strip poker with a group in the shortstack elf cafe, no scene yet

Obviously there's other planned content besides this, like I'd guess the other towns will have a sidequest or two like the first town does, but this is what is actually teased in the game so far. This is just what you have to look forward to for the next major update (if the dev decides to continue a larger update strategy, hopefully - drip feeding tiny updates will only get more spam whining from certain types, larger ones give people enough to mull over of being done in ten minutes and back to whining).

As for gameplay elements - a lewd meter and stat tracker are staples of the genre, but what I'd really like, given all the roaming scenes and the hundred laps of the towns I did finding all the stuff in this post, is a feature found in the current version of Busty Priestess Sana by breast mafia - there is a key for advancing time, that could skip sana around town / advance a scene so I don't have to do so many laps.

As for estimated wait times -
So the game will probably still be in dev for a year at minimum, given a rough estimate of 6 months to get chapter 4 in basic playable shape, and 6 months for finishing the rest of the teased content - if each chapter aligns with the amount of content expected from town 1 and 2 (or expands, as corruption games tend to get more quantity of scenes later in game), finishing the expanded content will be bigger than an individual chapter update.

So for those who want to wait until it is actually finally done / has a significant amount of new content, or at least get some control of yourselves (looking at you obsessive "WHEN IS IT WANT IT NOW" spam types") I'd suggest a calendar reminder and bookmarking the thread, and ignoring it for a while.
"Sana can be seen getting chatted up by a guard at the top right of town - no progression yet."
This is not true, the conversation continues at the very bottom. In the park where children sit on a bench. Then the scene behind the trees begins.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Use the cheap room (for free). Has an unreplayable scene for the first and second times you do it. Then it's just black screen with dialogue for the subsequent times.
There's nothing to interact with for me though. I talk to the Innkeeper, and after that... nothing. No prompt, no scene.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
"Sana can be seen getting chatted up by a guard at the top right of town - no progression yet."
This is not true, the conversation continues at the very bottom. In the park where children sit on a bench. Then the scene behind the trees begins.
That's a new one too, actually - the scene behind the trees is from act 1, the conversation you're seeing isn't from then, and it doesn't progress into the scene behind the trees, through my testing. The scene with the guard on the top right by the gate doesn't follow into that scene either. Neither progresses into the scene with the guard in the bottom right of the market area.

So that is either busted, or 3 separate scene hooks.
It could be a piece that is intended to hook into the park scene (but the dialogue doesn't support that), and the top right conversation could be a piece that is intended to hook into the bottom right of market scene (there is no dialogue or cg for that scene yet, but one doesn't follow the other ATM).

The normal structure so far for roaming scenes, is either straight into the action or that you can see Sana with someone one shift before she does something with them. Like with the gardener in town 2, or the carpenter in town 3, she will be talking to them and then the scene will trigger next shift.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I've been following this game since last year but I may have to put it on the backburner until either this years summer or winter, give it a nice half year or longer to shimmer and grow into something greater. In my opinion, after playing well over 80% of netorare games on the site, this is certainly on my top three and I can only hope the devs don't fumble what they've got going. I haven't played the newest update myself yet but I have heard that Sana has adopted a bit more of a slutty personality as of it? Hearing that worries me since it makes me fear that this'll turn into another wasted pile of potential by forcing Sana into the archetypal female netorare character, wherein she only exists to cuck and nothing else, kind of flanderizing her for the sake of in-game content instead of focus on a proper story and dialogue.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fine - but only if it's placed under her lewdness using the corruption system of course. I think the corruption system will be the thing which turns this game from great to perfect, as it would allow different branching paths and of course endings, with interesting dialogue and changed events for both. But I do hope the corruption is done right, as it should be "Sana is a lovey dovey faithful girlfriend who never engages in cucking of any sort and actively rejects it," to "Mindless sex with whomever, whenever, and even openly if your lewdness is high enough" instead of a simple "Slut or more of a slut than before."

I'll keep this simple by ending it here, but altogether I do very much enjoy this game and hope to see it thrive, but I also am incredibly anxious over the fact that it could easily turn into a parody of itself with no substance and poor characters. I wish luck to the developer and his artist and I trust them to do this well. Take as much time as need be on updates, don't force yourselves to work, focus on quality over everything and make sure the writing stays good.
This was never going to be a super deep game story wise. There is a lewdness mechanic, but even from the first demo she was pretty airheaded and easy to get.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
This right here highlights a bit of a problem I have with the game.
Here she is having a conversation with a guard that leads to a scene behind the tree, but that initial conversation is so easy to miss since her portrait is just the standard portrait that shows up when nothing special is going on.

She is more or less being seduced but the player won't know it unless he manages to find her. The player might not even realise that there is any point in looking for her when her portrait looks like that since most of the time she's nowhere to be found or is doing something completely innocent while that "default" portrait is up.

This could probably be fixed with one or two variations on this portrait, making it clear that she is having some sort of interaction somewhere. Her facial expression could be made to be kind of dubious to make the player wonder if there's something going on or not. That would also allow the same portrait to be reused for several interactions, some of them completely innocent.

The point of those alternative "standard" portraits would not be to be super telling or to be tailor made for each possible interaction, but rather to inform the player that there might be something worthwhile going on. Make them applicable to many situations where its not warranted to make something completely unique. Yes it would be nice if every interaction, like the one in the screenshot, could have its own art but its probably not a realistic expectation.

Its too often the case that you look for Sana everywhere only to not find her when this portrait shows up, to warrant also using it for something as important as the lead up to sexy time. It leads to frustration when players realise that they risk missing something if they don't look for her every. single. time.

The downside of doing this is that some of the excitement of discovery could be lost. Ie if its always 100% clear that something is happening you never get to wonder "is something happenening or is it not?". But this could partly be solved with, as mentioned, a couple of dubious portraits.

For example imagine Sana making a sexy hungry face. You look around not knowing if you will find her staring at a hunk of a man or a newly baked pie in a food stand. You keep that feeling of "I wonder if something is going on right now" while removing as much as possible of the frustration of having to comb the entire map with a fine tooth comb to make sure you are not missing out on glorious fox girl content, before you can safely make time advance by entering and exiting a building.

Making time advance by exiting a building is also a bit of a flawed system, though its often discussed so I won't say much about it. I get that its meant to do but since often looking for Sana will involve looking inside buildings, a lot of save scumming has to take place when you enter a building, don't find Sana only to exit and see that the portrait changed. Which also kind of spoils you on what is about to happen.

edit: apparently the conversation with the guard does not lead to anything else right now, but I'm quite sure that this happens elsewhere in the game still.

oh and most importantly, more important than hungry Sana faces, just make a variation of the standard portrait that makes it clear that she is talking to someone which is tbh how she looks in the current portrait. So maybe make a variation where its clear that she is not talking to someone instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truesleep

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Well, in my eyes, that's what will happen to Sana. Here the main problem is that the main character was made very stupid (it seems that he does not know what sex is because he has strange comments on such scenes). Anon does nothing to advance the relationship. The game even has a dialogue in which Sana asks the question "If I wear a sexy swimsuit, will he pay attention to me?"
I frequently see the criticism of ntr games that the main character is always so naive and dumb, never realising that the girl is doing the dirty behind his back even when its super obvious.

Usually I'm not bothered by this at all, on the contrary I probably enjoy that dynamic in most cases. In this game I certainly do.

I don't really know why, maybe just because it allows us to see more sexy stuff through his pov without it ruining the dynamic where he does not know what's going on. I'm personally not looking for realism here, I just want to see Sana have sex behind Anons back and so far Anons ignorance has not gone too far for me personally.

This was never going to be a super deep game story wise. There is a lewdness mechanic, but even from the first demo she was pretty airheaded and easy to get.
And I'm happy it is not very deep, most of us are probably. We all love Sanas personality I'm sure and personally I think that its easy for developers to miss the mark when they are going for something more realistic and deep rather than not trying and succeeding. Somehow the ntr in this game and others like it still manages to feel impactful, maybe especially so because of the contrast between the light hearted character and the grimness of the situation, a girl cheating on her boyfriend.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
actually there are a lot of scenes to exploit but I don't know if the devs plan to make them or just like that
1675905883865.png

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
That's a new one too, actually - the scene behind the trees is from act 1, the conversation you're seeing isn't from then, and it doesn't progress into the scene behind the trees, through my testing. The scene with the guard on the top right by the gate doesn't follow into that scene either. Neither progresses into the scene with the guard in the bottom right of the market area.

So that is either busted, or 3 separate scene hooks.
It could be a piece that is intended to hook into the park scene (but the dialogue doesn't support that), and the top right conversation could be a piece that is intended to hook into the bottom right of market scene (there is no dialogue or cg for that scene yet, but one doesn't follow the other ATM).

The normal structure so far for roaming scenes, is either straight into the action or that you can see Sana with someone one shift before she does something with them. Like with the gardener in town 2, or the carpenter in town 3, she will be talking to them and then the scene will trigger next shift.
The scene behind the trees is not new, it was in the previous version. In addition, it is stupid to discuss this, because it is not known for which conversations the stage will be, and which ones are just filling the world.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I frequently see the criticism of ntr games that the main character is always so naive and dumb, never realising that the girl is doing the dirty behind his back even when its super obvious.

Usually I'm not bothered by this at all, on the contrary I probably enjoy that dynamic in most cases. In this game I certainly do.

I don't really know why, maybe just because it allows us to see more sexy stuff through his pov without it ruining the dynamic where he does not know what's going on. I'm personally not looking for realism here, I just want to see Sana have sex behind Anons back and so far Anons ignorance has not gone too far for me personally.

And I'm happy it is not very deep, most of us are probably. We all love Sanas personality I'm sure and personally I think that its easy for developers to miss the mark when they are going for something more realistic and deep rather than not trying and succeeding. Somehow the ntr in this game and others like it still manages to feel impactful, maybe especially so because of the contrast between the light hearted character and the grimness of the situation, a girl cheating on her boyfriend.
My complaint is that he is TOO stupid. It is clear that he will be normal and experienced, then he broke up with her or prevented these situations.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes