RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Tbh I don't quite enjoy the way the story is going. The girlfriend in this update is now actively choosing to betray her boyfriend and hide it from him. It's no longer naivety or happenstance, it's now her own informed choice to betray him, without it even being required, it's like she's seeking it.

What I enjoyed before was that the betrayal was mostly happening due to circumstances outside their control, but now it's like she doesn't care about him or even enjoys betraying him. Meanwhile, when he questions her, she's acting like he's being jealous for no reason or whatever, while actually knowing she cheated on him.

So yeah, I really disliked this new atmosphere, but that's just my own opinion, to each their own, obviously.
and thats what i love <3 sana

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Tbh I don't quite enjoy the way the story is going. The girlfriend in this update is now actively choosing to betray her boyfriend and hide it from him. It's no longer naivety or happenstance, it's now her own informed choice to betray him, without it even being required, it's like she's seeking it.

What I enjoyed before was that the betrayal was mostly happening due to circumstances outside their control, but now it's like she doesn't care about him or even enjoys betraying him. Meanwhile, when he questions her, she's acting like he's being jealous for no reason or whatever, while actually knowing she cheated on him.

So yeah, I really disliked this new atmosphere, but that's just my own opinion, to each their own, obviously.
Welcome to corruption level 3

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

Act 1 Sana is the best Sana
Now is on her way to be ntr fmc n°999999

Jan 14, 2021

Dont break your head over it too much.
What you have here is a quality AF product, well if she goes for it she goes for it.
The dev can go back and change things up, we never know.
He'll have much more expirience for his next game.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
All this talk about Sana's evolution make me wonder how she was before this aventure, because I see nothing who prrove she loose her virginity in act 1 and look like Anon don't have sexual experience.
I'm the only one who could be interested by a prequel who show how they meet and become a duo at the Academia of the beginning ?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
All this talk about Sana's evolution make me wonder how she was before this aventure, because I see nothing who prrove she loose her virginity in act 1 and look like Anon don't have sexual experience.
I'm the only one who could be interested by a prequel who show how they meet and become a duo at the Academia of the beginning ?
Sana: Chapter 0

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Sana's Foxgirl adventure: Learning NTR and dance at school.
Or
Anon cuckold adventure : My future girlfriend study to become a dancer.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There is an early sketch from Headpat where Sana is supposedly learning how to heal in class, and it shows her with many dicks around her. So it's not like it hasn't happened to her before, probably.

Considering that the elves are hypersexualized, as seen in Act 3, this could be a world where sexual mores are quite different.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

I feel like you'd see this coming if you've played Ntr games before. And compared to the Devs last game, i'm surprised it took Sana this long.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
What's so interesting about this? Her class is a dancer, so you can see what her dance training looked like (Just fucked her with the whole academy).

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018

I agree, but it's useless to write about it here. No one cares, everyone just needs new scenes. Therefore, as I wrote above, if you remove the main character, then nothing will change.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I agree, but it's useless to write about it here. No one cares, everyone just needs new scenes. Therefore, as I wrote above, if you remove the main character, then nothing will change.
For me something would absolutely change, in short the mc adds a whole new dynamic and puts Sanas actions in a whole new context.

Reactions: jaden000

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Tbh, I thought this was a happy departure from that "style" of NTR games. I did have my suspicions from the previous game, true, but I thought the dev finally found the light xD
I dont know if this is a Popular or Unpopular Opinion (id lean more to Unpopular seeing the amount of NTR Games that implement it fully) but NTR type A (Type A according to the Visualnovel " The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning." with a little bit of change to From the very beginning) is for sure by FAR my most Favorite use of Netorare.

Reactions: Hibikiki

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I dont know if this is a Popular or Unpopular Opinion (id lean more to Unpopular seeing the amount of NTR Games that implement it fully) but NTR type A (Type A according to the Visualnovel " The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning." with a little bit of change to From the very beginning) is for sure by FAR my most Favorite use of Netorare.
I like it too sometimes but one of the main drawing factors of NTR is resistance that the heroine shows which creates slow burn at times which NTR type A cannot have that but I definitely mix and match both of them for my enjoyment. Netori, pure Netorase, and NTR type c is my least favorite

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I didn't quite get what you mean by this. The existence of the main character is why the game is NTR. If there wasn't one, or he wasn't her boyfriend (didn't care for her anyway), then the game would be... vanilla? Well, not NTR anyway.

I write such things in posts because a) we're a community in my eyes, we can discuss such things and b) because potential devs can take into account new ideas.

Reactions: genericplant
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes