RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I dont mind the sex/cheating, its just that Sana seems to be a particularly nice person by default, to fill the rol of a regular evil bitch we can use other characters *cof Fief cof*

Something similar happened to Nami, on the first caps of One Piece she is an excellent character, a favorite of mine, after a while the author draws her on a total irreconocible way, practically a new character. I dont mind the humongous tits and ass, but if you are gonna put that on the main cast just add a smoking hot bimbo, easy and simple
Well "One Piece" is different. Here it is a problem called "Fanservice" to attract more viewers (erotic physiques always attract attention), as well as the characters have grown / matured. Don't forget that the first episode came out on October 20, 1999, they can't draw anything wild for like 25 years.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Regarding the gallery, the roaming scenes in the gallery should show the text, not just the images. It loses the animated effect that some of them have as well because of this. Ideally also add in the original images larger on the screen, instead of the shrunk down corner images.

Gallery seems to be pretty WIP in functions and design - it would be easier to build the full version once than build it three times, though I suppose HP is still learning how the code for these things work. Hopefully this game will give HP a good base to make future development easier.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Wow there's actually a really respectable amount of content in the last update, even if it's a little weirdly implemented with the dev saying "just pretend you did a dungeon and go back to the old towns for more events."

This is one of the few ntr games where the main girl actually gets fucked and the dev doesn't lose all passion for the project because they didn't know that deep down they actually wanted to make a slow burn ntr game and then they just kinda put it on life support or some crap.

Still though I wish the MC could get to fuck Sana or atleast get a handjob or something so her dirty talk could be actually humiliating by comparing anon's sexual prowess or dick to the various guys fucking her. I mean in this last update anon is sleeping and he literally gets his face covered in the barbarian guys cum as the barbarian guy creampies Sana, it's pretty humiliating already but keeping the MC a virgin is a bit silly especially when Sana is not characterized as a sadistic/evil bitch doing it intentionally.

Instead she's somehow compartmentalizing her ratchet slut self seperate totally from her innocent girl going on adventure self like this is some full on multiple personalities shit :KEK:

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
uh? is there a bad end scene for Feif made yet or am I just not noticing where to go?

I know about the bad end with the first dps character in the sewer but once I killed the mimic and the characters were ready to leave, Feif said that she had a mission in the mines for them. Which I assume is a bad end or something but I am unable to find what I assume would be a glowing spot.

Is it not implemented or am I blind

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
uh? is there a bad end scene for Feif made yet or am I just not noticing where to go?

I know about the bad end with the first dps character in the sewer but once I killed the mimic and the characters were ready to leave, Feif said that she had a mission in the mines for them. Which I assume is a bad end or something but I am unable to find what I assume would be a glowing spot.

Is it not implemented or am I blind
You take a bad end if you loose again the mimic and the side quest with Fief come with the futures updates.

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
I think their relationship is supposed to be like what you would have if you were a kid, like, the holding hands type. In my eyes it's that Sana's needs for sexual exploration outgrow the MC's, so they kinda "mature" apart. Like, the MC still wants that "innocent" Sana, but Sana is deviating further away from that "version of herself" exponentially.

It's a great premise for NTR, MC's significant other growing to enjoy stuff that the MC cannot provide.

Anyway, I do understand your point, they barely exchange any meaningful conversation for them to actually be a couple, but I think that's just what their relationship is like, and the game wants to be humorous anyway so realism would kinda ruin that I guess.
I agree, more or less. I think game lacks some intimate scenes between Sana and MC now? So that she could compare MC to other partners and so that they could have some sort of special connection between them.
I also got a bit disappointed by how easy Sana cheats on MC now for no real reason, but then again different strokes etc.
Also I miss sudden world restarts here and there considering how often Sana neglects any sort of protection in Act 3.

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
I agree, more or less. I think game lacks some intimate scenes between Sana and MC now? So that she could compare MC to other partners and so that they could have some sort of special connection between them.
I also got a bit disappointed by how easy Sana cheats on MC now for no real reason, but then again different strokes etc.
Also I miss sudden world restarts here and there considering how often Sana neglects any sort of protection in Act 3.
i agree somewhat with you, but it looks like a bit is still missing from the early acts so we will see. i for one am shocked there is no animation for the exp trainer yet. in my option one of my favorite scenes or earliest sena gets dicked down, but it has no art. Maybe that is what makes it good.

Reactions: Aereon1104

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Are you saying that now Sana is respectful of the main character?
I mean she still cares shown by some of the new dialogue like the swimsuit but anon is just too wimpy & dumb leading to what happen in Arc 3; it wouldn't be surprising if he is an after thought in the epilogue of Arc 3 or in Arc 4

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes