RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I found a bug which giwes you black screan and looping sound

Go meet barbarians in strategy hal after leveling up , character walks in and bug apears

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone have the same problem and wants to get ride of it:

1. I watched everything that's lead to dialog
2. I walked in and out of 1 store , i n more than 20 times (I have lost count after) XD

And that is how bug fixing goes XD XD XD (It's working)

Last edited:

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
Does anyone know of more games similar to this one?
i got you with a few

Spirt squeezing devil - very similar id say. make sure to download uncen patch for it adds alot to the ntr. ntr avoidable with very voice acting and unique kinda joi minigames.

isekai elf girl - kinda similar but you only play as the girl with a relationship starting with a guy. id recommend going far with the starting guy first if ntr is what your looking for. ntr avoidable

scars of summer- my first and one of my favorites. one of the best you can find with similar ntr like this one. ntr avoidable

gods blessing on this cursed ring- it is still in early development. the art is ok id say. similar ntr style as this girlfriend dancer. ntr avoidable

amys ecstasy- the art looks jank but the animation quality is pretty good with good art spread in. dont know if ntr is avoidable.

Nampa beach- i wouldn't recommend this one much unless you really like the art or are into alot of different tit fetishes'. ntr is avoidable with the girls you chose i think.

Fox girls never play dirty- im still playing this one. the art is pretty good with no animations really. ntr is avoidable and there is multi girls instead of just one. the translation is kind of shit or atleast i have a shit translation copy.

out of these id most recommend spirt squeezing devil , scars of summer, and fox girls never play dirty.

there is also a ton of non -translated ntr games out there if your looking for that.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
i got you with a few

Spirt squeezing devil - very similar id say. make sure to download uncen patch for it adds alot to the ntr. ntr avoidable with very voice acting and unique kinda joi minigames.

isekai elf girl - kinda similar but you only play as the girl with a relationship starting with a guy. id recommend going far with the starting guy first if ntr is what your looking for. ntr avoidable

scars of summer- my first and one of my favorites. one of the best you can find with similar ntr like this one. ntr avoidable

gods blessing on this cursed ring- it is still in early development. the art is ok id say. similar ntr style as this girlfriend dancer. ntr avoidable

amys ecstasy- the art looks jank but the animation quality is pretty good with good art spread in. dont know if ntr is avoidable.

Nampa beach- i wouldn't recommend this one much unless you really like the art or are into alot of different tit fetishes'. ntr is avoidable with the girls you chose i think.

Fox girls never play dirty- im still playing this one. the art is pretty good with no animations really. ntr is avoidable and there is multi girls instead of just one. the translation is kind of shit or atleast i have a shit translation copy.

out of these id most recommend spirt squeezing devil , scars of summer, and fox girls never play dirty.

there is also a ton of non -translated ntr games out there if your looking for that.
1677570316353.png

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
ill ask again does this game have any actual content with pov change or is it like fury neigbors where its just a bunch of implied nothing?

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes