RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
i think they said they wanted to shorten the time between releases. considering its been about 3 weeks since the last release i guess within the next week (if theyre going for monthly releases) or maybe the next month ( if its bi-bonthly)

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
It was said that they currently have more time so they wanted to publish every 2 to 3 weeks a (small) update.
Then we receinved news last week, that it takes some more time for the next update.

I would recommend to act as if one update comes out each month.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Status update time: We've been working on adding more extras to act3. I haven't been entirely happy with the events inside the orc dungeon so I wanted to let it rest for a while to see if I can think of something better and re-do some scenes.
The dungeon is supposed to be released by now but instead we've spent the time on adding more lewd roaming events to the town and do some work for act4.
The plan was to add more roaming events later after the player returns from act4, but the more lewds the better if you ask me. When in doubt, more lewds.

In an attempt to improve the overall quality of the game we're adding more cute poses to Sana while she's wandering around. A complaint I've heard many times is that people miss events because there's no good indicator that Sana got caught up in a H event. Now you'll see her image shift when she starts talking to lewd NPCs.

For now there's only a couple so they might not always be perfectly fitting for the dialogue, but I would like to add more variety along the way.

I'll finish up the dungeon soon, sorry for procrastinating it with other things but making roaming events is fun.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
In an attempt to improve the overall quality of the game we're adding more cute poses to Sana while she's wandering around. A complaint I've heard many times is that people miss events because there's no good indicator that Sana got caught up in a H event. Now you'll see her image shift when she starts talking to lewd NPCs.

For now there's only a couple so they might not always be perfectly fitting for the dialogue, but I would like to add more variety along the way.
Hurray! this was my biggest complaint about the game! Glad to hear they are working on it.

Also more poses of the literal goddess among fox ladies is always nice regardless.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Status update time: We've been working on adding more extras to act3. I haven't been entirely happy with the events inside the orc dungeon so I wanted to let it rest for a while to see if I can think of something better and re-do some scenes.
The dungeon is supposed to be released by now but instead we've spent the time on adding more lewd roaming events to the town and do some work for act4.
The plan was to add more roaming events later after the player returns from act4, but the more lewds the better if you ask me. When in doubt, more lewds.

I'll finish up the dungeon soon, sorry for procrastinating it with other things but making roaming events is fun.
oh is the images on the status update just Sana news poses

Reactions: Sunny972

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the academy from the 7th screenshot?
1678470428370.png
Are you talking about this?
It's not an academy, it's Gareth's house. It is necessary to approach his house after some dialogue in the first city

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes