RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
this is easily the worst rpgm h game I have ever played.
like they need to just make the mc Sana and make Anon less of a character. I don't mind ntr but cutting away on scenes that literally say H SCENE is mad annoying couldn't keep a hard cause as soon as a scene starts it cuts away.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
like they need to just make the mc Sana and make Anon less of a character. I don't mind ntr but cutting away on scenes that literally say H SCENE is mad annoying couldn't keep a hard cause as soon as a scene starts it cuts away.
how many rpgm games you played?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
What you are complaining it called "Hidden sex" a common feature in NTR games. Each their own opinion and I understand your point but personally I see worst even in game who show the H scene. (for example the last one was NTR village)

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Cool, I want to be on page 100 as well!

A couple pages ago, people talked about other NTR games. My suggestion would be 'Dungeon and Bride' by Makura Cover Soft, which has been in development for years but it looks like it's soon to be released. Lots of 'your girl is next door' and 'party members getting taken away from you' NTR, which is the absolute best in my opinion and I'm really excited for it. For now there's a pretty big demo out, give it a try.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of the pickle when I first saw the tail. Wonder if it was intentional.
I have to admit to an unhealthy amount of hours in monster hunter world... and I hate this pickle. I got smacked around by that tail so many times, how can he be this large but you can only attack the tiny legs!? Maybe it was my unconscious that lead to Fief's design...

Sorry to hear you had such an awful experience. We don't plan to make any games with a female MC anytime soon, only some scenes with short pov changes from time to time. Can't make games for everyone's taste, I'm afraid.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
Cool, I want to be on page 100 as well!

A couple pages ago, people talked about other NTR games. My suggestion would be 'Dungeon and Bride' by Makura Cover Soft, which has been in development for years but it looks like it's soon to be released. Lots of 'your girl is next door' and 'party members getting taken away from you' NTR, which is the absolute best in my opinion and I'm really excited for it. For now there's a pretty big demo out, give it a try.

I have to admit to an unhealthy amount of hours in monster hunter world... and I hate this pickle. I got smacked around by that tail so many times, how can he be this large but you can only attack the tiny legs!? Maybe it was my unconscious that lead to Fief's design...

Sorry to hear you had such an awful experience. We don't plan to make any games with a female MC anytime soon, only some scenes with short pov changes from time to time. Can't make games for everyone's taste, I'm afraid.
not the worst because it's bad but more so because there's so much more potential. also, just a random fecks idea, how about instead of showing what's happing on the side of the screen make us find the scenes and show it there specifically, makes it how would I put it, better I guess like the idea is cool but kinda weird, maybe your fleshing it out more but as it is now it's weird. making us find the scenes just kind of makes it just feels better and accomplished I guess.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
not the worst because it's bad but more so because there's so much more potential. also, just a random fecks idea, how about instead of showing what's happing on the side of the screen make us find the scenes and show it there specifically, makes it how would I put it, better I guess like the idea is cool but kinda weird, maybe your fleshing it out more but as it is now it's weird. making us find the scenes just kind of makes it just feels better and accomplished I guess.
you already said it is the worst game you played, why you keep writing your nonsense?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
you already said it is the worst game you played, why you keep writing your nonsense?
Calm down, he try to explain why he can't appreciate the game. After I agree the term "worst" isn't the best to describe his feeling for what I understand since he also say this game have potential. (welcome to the chocofoxgirl club)

If I need to make different class I put him in the:
"Want to love the game but could love it more if we had Sana POV"
And I bet some here think the same or don't complain if Headpath announce they plane to do it with some scene later like the training session or the night scene in the bar in town 2.

MorahYaladim

Jan 19, 2021
I can understand his criticism because of "hidden sex" scenes, because I have played the game from 0 multiple times since a few days to answer some questions; holes in narrative if you will.

I didn't find the answers I sought for the most part, but I got a good grasp on the worldbuilding now.

But the research was worth it... I guess? Yep, at least I know which holes to fill.
Reseach.... yeahhh right! Yes, research fr fr
Did I prepare meat and sauce while doing it? Nope, too occupied with taking notes.
Did I apreciate the fluffyness of a certain dancers tail? No.... *shifts eyes*
Why would you do this? Well........ creative fixiation to fill holes.
Fill holes? That's what I call "putting my own spin" on stories that don't leave my head.

For all the others that might criticise this eroge:
The game is an honest and faithfull attempt with clear gratitudes and grudges towards tropes. When the devs add a recap room most blue balling will probably be over as you can prepare your meat to whatever scene you desire.
Stay on topic if possible <3

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes