RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes
Jan 14, 2021
Maybe you guys are interested, I made a public post here:

Please keep rooting for foxgirls.

Hi genericplant! Sana should start wearing a lewd waitress outfit (while holding beer) at random, it's your call to go to the inn. Talk to her and get a room from the girl at the top-right and it will begin a chain of events!

But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Godspeed our choccy Foxxy deliverer

Reactions: Aereon1104

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
If the latest blog says something meaningful to me it's how empe3's is blessed with a sharp sense of humor and genuine good taste. Hats off to you kind sir (y)

Reactions: Aereon1104
Jun 4, 2022
Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't mind the combat at all and I would personally find it a bit sad if it went away. For many, combat is an unnecessary roadblock but I think some combat sprinkled in in the right amounts adds to the anticipation for what is to come next. It should serve as a minor roadblock, preventing you from running from scene to scene. And with the capturing mechanic it's even better since there's consequences if you are not quick enough to save Sana (or if you just happen to accidentally target the wrong enemy :sneaky:). I would bet that those scenes are more more effective due to being tied in with combat and the gameplay, but I suppose its probably possible to get that feeling from another mechanic rather than rpgm combat and there might be other ways to "set up roadblocks" rather than combat too.

So I'd put my vote on keeping combat for the next game, but as I said I'm probably in the minority on that one and I would be curious to see what alternative you would be able to mastermind up.
I feel the same way you do. I enjoy having the combat and dungeon sections. At least for me, it feels like it helps with immersion and/or engagement? It's hard for me to explain, but I like the game having combat elements so that I have to actually make choices and do things rather than just rush ahead to the next scene. Plus, combat introduces additional NTR opportunities. There's the mid-combat capture scenes, as you've pointed out, and I feel like the stuff that results from loses in combat against the bosses wouldn't be as meaningful without having actually lost in combat.

And besides that, there's little gameplay bits in combat that can add up to enhance the NTR experience. Having to choose between Anon and the other party member for who Sana should heal if they're both low, getting to directly see just how much less damage Anon deals and why having a third member is necessary, and reorganizing Sana's equipment are all things that are due to the game having a combat system. (To expand on that last part, iirc Sana starts with a ring equipped that she had gotten from Anon, except, well, a ring that you can buy from the store gives better stats. Sorry Anon, but numbers need to go up~)

And I feel like the game implements the combat relatively well. It's not so easy that you can just braindead mash your way through, but it's not so difficult you're ever really stuck anywhere. A nice challenge without getting obnoxiously hard. I suppose locking levels to story advancement helps with setting up the difficulty curve, because it's done well. And the lewdness is enough to spice up the combat so that it doesn't feel like a chore without taking over combat encounters wholesale.

In fact, one thing I was kind of hoping for would be the bosses capturing Sana mid-battle as well. It'd match the pattern of 'center/important monster can lewd Sana' and, well, why should their minions get all the fun?

I dunno, that's just my thoughts on it.

Fakfaker

Nov 12, 2020
Maybe you guys are interested, I made a public post here:

Please keep rooting for foxgirls.

Hi genericplant! Sana should start wearing a lewd waitress outfit (while holding beer) at random, it's your call to go to the inn. Talk to her and get a room from the girl at the top-right and it will begin a chain of events!

But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great news!!! glad the ending will be full NTR hope anon finally gets to see his girl getting fucked and endjoying it

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
(To expand on that last part, iirc Sana starts with a ring equipped that she had gotten from Anon, except, well, a ring that you can buy from the store gives better stats. Sorry Anon, but numbers need to go up~)
Tiny moments like that are the best to be honest, I also like combat being tied to ingame relationships without it being 100% "videogame movie". Wish there were little ingame events when you switch such items. I can imagine Anon getting into debt or farming like crazy to upgrade Sana's equipment only for her to get much better equips for free from her 'friends and fans'.

Edit: By the way, great example of ingame combat being tied to the plot in a nice way - original Monmusu Quest. It wasn't grindy and had right amounts of humour where needed.

Last edited:

Fakfaker

Nov 12, 2020
Do you think the endless restart is the ending? The author has already said that the "ending" will be associated with the final part and only with him.

Seeing that you just dont understand what im trying to say Ill just say "yeah youre right"

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Seeing that you just dont understand what im trying to say Ill just say "yeah youre right"
It's you who doesn't realize what the game is about, trying to add the opposite. You want to add another genre here. The genre where the main character watches how his girlfriend is being fucked is called "cuckold". And here is a story about how she cheats on him while he is busy with something and does not know about it. If you add what you asked for at the very beginning, then you get a completely different game, this should be added from the very beginning.

Reactions: Fakfaker

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Netorare: Hidding cheating (what we have here with Anon and Sana)

Cuckold: Cheating with the forced approval of the submissive partner (Imagine Anon forced to let Sana be fucked by someone because she like that or to save their lifes.)

Netorase: Cheating asking by the partner who like that (Here it's Anon who ask Sana to fuck because he love to see it)

All imply cheating yes but not the same thing.

Fakfaker

Nov 12, 2020
It's you who doesn't realize what the game is about, trying to add the opposite. You want to add another genre here. The genre where the main character watches how his girlfriend is being fucked is called "cuckold". And here is a story about how she cheats on him while he is busy with something and does not know about it. If you add what you asked for at the very beginning, then you get a completely different game, this should be added from the very beginning.

"Yeah youre right"

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes