RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes
Jan 14, 2021
After containing my excitment a bit.

I hope this is like the bar scene where its an actual extension of her getting dicked down even more.

In general I hope we see more actual action at this point.
The scene with the swimsuit badly needs dialogue (and more pictures who cares, extended scenes FTW)

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
After containing my excitment a bit.

I hope this is like the bar scene where its an actual extension of her getting dicked down even more.

In general I hope we see more actual action at this point.
The scene with the swimsuit badly needs dialogue (and more pictures who cares, extended scenes FTW)
Let's just say some should ask for a Sana GPS tracker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Let's just say some should ask for a Sana GPS tracker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funny story I avoided playing this game for a while, mostly because it was only 1 chapter back then and I wanted to wait for more content before jumping in, but also because of "the furry".

How could I be so blind to the glorious chocolate fox hotness

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
I dont think we will get a scene for the level up trainer but i really really hope we do. its one of the first times she was dicked down and needs a scene oh how it went down.

Reactions: mtl poet

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I dont think we will get a scene for the level up trainer but i really really hope we do. its one of the first times she was dicked down and needs a scene oh how it went down.

There should be no "8bit cgs and text only" scenes. That one definitely needs art as well. Pixel art is one thing and can be good. NES sprites with a frame of animation are not actual pixel art.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes