RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Guys I think I asked this question a couple of months back but I never really got an answer.

How does Sana get the job at the bar in the second town? I've played through act 2 a few times but I've always missed the scene/dialogue where it is first mentioned. The first bar-related event I have seen is when she is already handing out drinks in her outfit.
Is any such dialogue in the game? If not I hope something small is added in a future update where Sana is offered the job.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Guys I think I asked this question a couple of months back but I never really got an answer.

How does Sana get the job at the bar in the second town? I've played through act 2 a few times but I've always missed the scene/dialogue where it is first mentioned. The first bar-related event I have seen is when she is already handing out drinks in her outfit.
Is any such dialogue in the game? If not I hope something small is added in a future update where Sana is offered the job.
It just starts randomly without any hints.

Reactions: genericplant

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
It just starts randomly without any hints.
Thank you!

That's a bit sad, it would be nice if there was a little introduction scene. Anon could just find her handing out drinks in her outfit and ask wth is going on to which Sana just replies that she got a part time job to help with their finances. If Anon is reluctant she could tell him about all the tips she is getting!

It would be fitting since it is in line with how little control Anon has, decisions are being made without him being included just like he is not included in sexy-time.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Thank you!

That's a bit sad, it would be nice if there was a little introduction scene. Anon could just find her handing out drinks in her outfit and ask wth is going on to which Sana just replies that she got a part time job to help with their finances. If Anon is reluctant she could tell him about all the tips she is getting!

It would be fitting since it is in line with how little control Anon has, decisions are being made without him being included just like he is not included in sexy-time.
I believe Hana was offered the job after everyone got drunk at the bar and she ended fucking a couple of guys upstairs

ElDonBigotes

Nov 22, 2020
First of all, forgive me, I use a translator.
I am a fan of this work, I would like to give an idea.
In act 3 when Anon is attacked by a werewolf, Anon could become a werewolf and get a little more prominence and get revenge in a certain way or hit Sana and the other girls really hard...

Fakfaker

Nov 12, 2020

Welcome to the "Fief need to be an official member of the team" club
Did you know they start with her as sub and shy who could be a NTR victim like Sana before they decide to make her the character we know ?
View attachment 2463580
wow thanks for the info I love how bitchy she is at the game it would be so hot for her to force sana fuck other man in front of her bf something like "we dont have a choice" but grining at the bf when she is being fucked and helping the male guys fucking her, when they are at the mine a dialogue telling the bf that sana is being fucked by workers at that moment would be awesome

Reactions: Sunny972

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
wow thanks for the info I love how bitchy she is at the game it would be so hot for her to force sana fuck other man in front of her bf something like "we dont have a choice" but grining at the bf when she is being fucked and helping the male guys fucking her, when they are at the mine a dialogue telling the bf that sana is being fucked by workers at that moment would be awesome
You're welcome, after not sure Fief need to "force" Sana to cheat on anon especially after the third round of the tournament in the first city.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Fakfaker

Nov 12, 2020
I just started playing the lat update, hotel scene is really hot, still I think anon should see her getting fucked and then decide if game over or stay with her, is there any page to support the creator with a donation? I dont wanna be the guy who just asks and doesnt support

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I just started playing the lat update, hotel scene is really hot, still I think anon should see her getting fucked and then decide if game over or stay with her, is there any page to support the creator with a donation? I dont wanna be the guy who just asks and doesnt support
First page has a link to the SubscribeStar, I'm giving $5 a month and you get some posts on status and first crack at releases.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
This choice is contrary to history. If Anon leaves, the goddess will restart the world.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Maybe you guys are interested, I made a public post here:

Please keep rooting for foxgirls.

How does Sana get the job at the bar in the second town?
Hi genericplant! Sana should start wearing a lewd waitress outfit (while holding beer) at random, it's your call to go to the inn. Talk to her and get a room from the girl at the top-right and it will begin a chain of events!

not sure Fief need to "force" Sana to cheat on anon especially after the third round of the tournament in the first city.
But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022

Hi genericplant! Sana should start wearing a lewd waitress outfit (while holding beer) at random, it's your call to go to the inn. Talk to her and get a room from the girl at the top-right and it will begin a chain of events!

But...
Thank you for all the work you do and for helping me! but my question was not about how to get the event chain started, I've seen it before (and I love it), but rather how she gets hired "in lore". I was afraid that I missed the dialogue where its explained how it happened. From what I remember Anon acts like he already knows that Sana has a job when Sana first shows up in her bar-maid uniform.
It was confirmed by another user that there's no other introduction to that event chain and that Sana gets hired and Anon finds out about it off-screen. Its a bit of an oddity but its not a big problem.

As for the blog post:

A blogpost! woooo!

I'll add to the choir of voices singing their praises and begging for more roaming scenes! It's one of the great strength of rpgm type games over virtual novels, the discovery becomes much more hands on and this game does them well.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't mind the combat at all and I would personally find it a bit sad if it went away. For many, combat is an unnecessary roadblock but I think some combat sprinkled in in the right amounts adds to the anticipation for what is to come next. It should serve as a minor roadblock, preventing you from running from scene to scene. And with the capturing mechanic it's even better since there's consequences if you are not quick enough to save Sana (or if you just happen to accidentally target the wrong enemy :sneaky:). I would bet that those scenes are more more effective due to being tied in with combat and the gameplay, but I suppose its probably possible to get that feeling from another mechanic rather than rpgm combat and there might be other ways to "set up roadblocks" rather than combat too.

So I'd put my vote on keeping combat for the next game, but as I said I'm probably in the minority on that one and I would be curious to see what alternative you would be able to mastermind up.

I look forward to the update!

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022

But...
I can't believe I missed the most important part of the blogpost

A new version is coming in the upcoming days!!

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes