RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Fakfaker

Nov 12, 2020
This game is awesome its really sad that is not finished, I would love for the male protagonist to be able to see Sana getting fucked on all the scenes and have the option to end the game or forgive and continue, Fief scene is really hot when she makes other guy fucks her there should me more of that and also a scene of the other room while in the bar it would be good for Fief to help the male protagonist to watch her getting fucked and enjoying it

Reactions: Rain01 and Sunny972

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
This game is awesome its really sad that is not finished, I would love for the male protagonist to be able to see Sana getting fucked on all the scenes and have the option to end the game or forgive and continue, Fief scene is really hot when she makes other guy fucks her there should me more of that and also a scene of the other room while in the bar it would be good for Fief to help the male protagonist to watch her getting fucked and enjoying it
Welcome to the "Fief need to be an official member of the team" club
Did you know they start with her as sub and shy who could be a NTR victim like Sana before they decide to make her the character we know ?
1678710088918.png

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

Welcome to the "Fief need to be an official member of the team" club
Did you know they start with her as sub and shy who could be a NTR victim like Sana before they decide to make her the character we know ?
View attachment 2463580
maybe whe can have a sister for Fief, one which is groped and bullied by her, Sana is not her first victim hahaha

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes