RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Going to be a fun update, there is a lot of refreshing going on the SubscribeStar page today. :D

Must be more bug fixes than he thought from the weekend. Fluffiness will not be denied!

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
The orcs don't want to release Sana and the update. Headpath send Anon to solve the problem but... it's Anon.
Who want to be a hero ? Who want a kiss from the fluffy chocofox (and more...) ?
Oh, I misunderstood. I thought the update would have dropped last night. Nevertheless, I'm still hyped.

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Does Sana having sex with the dungeon monsters carry any consequences and/or has more that one "level"?
Currently, definitely only one level. Sounds like they're revamping that system, though, so that might change. As for consquences... it might affect her hidden lewdness levels? But I don't actually know that that's true.

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
if yall likes games similar there is "scars of summer" and a new one that's not out yet called "you like the sun are falling".

Reactions: ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
if yall likes games similar there is "scars of summer" and a new one that's not out yet called "you like the sun are falling".
You got a link for me to give a look on this "you like the sun are falling"?
never hearded of this one.

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
It was related to the 7th preview pic on the front page.

Edit: I just noticed that the gallery doesn't have the class/job trainer scene.

Also, I really wish the gallery showed the text along with the images in the rng walking around scenes.
I don't think there is a scene for it yet only the bit art of the tent. i really want there to be since its one of my favorites.

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
You got a link for me to give a look on this "you like the sun are falling"?
never hearded of this one.
here is a thread-https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-you-like-the-sun-are-falling-mtl-noyouna-ha-chiteiku.142762/
im also playing bitch raider and its pretty good too -https://f95zone.to/threads/bitch-raider-v1-02-sunntr.11243/
not the best translation.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes