RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Yeah but it's 90% filler, some events happening even before mc moves into Ryouka's house. And there's only two playable routes: Hobo and Yazui, and they are very very short.

Luu52

Jul 13, 2022
Are you referring to the Inn scene? I think you just have to sleep there.
So I found the D on the wall. But it wasnt the one I was looking for. I was talking about the first image from the preview image
Are you referring to the Inn scene? I think you just have to sleep there.
So yeah I found the D on the wall scene. But that wasnt the one I was looking for I was referring to the first image from the preview.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
So I found the D on the wall. But it wasnt the one I was looking for. I was talking about the first image from the preview image

So yeah I found the D on the wall scene. But that wasnt the one I was looking for I was referring to the first image from the preview.
it's in the first town, with Garret, how can you skip this scene? This scene is needed to go to the second town

Luu52

Jul 13, 2022
After you go through the first dungeon with Garret, enter it again and there should be a sparkly part of the wall near the entrance. Interact with it, and you'll enter a new area of the dungeon.
Ooh gotcha. Was planning on replaying it anyway lol

Anyother guide on how to get other scenes? Like in the other town there was hinted scene where Sana will on the farm or the one where green tomimi and Sana are behind the tree

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes