RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
If not the two last Headpath comments
13 hours ago:
"I plan on finishing today (my day begins now, I plan on sitting down for at least 10 hours to finish everything), if I can't finish all the planned roaming scenes at the end of it I will just put them on hold and do another mini update next week.
If there's only about 4 hidden scenes instead of 10 that I originally planned for the first batch, can I be forgiven?
"
3 hours ago:
"It's almost done, just a lot of text to write left. Spent the last 40 minutes struggling to stay awake at the computer instead of working on the game, I have to play the "I'm still sick!" card and ask to let me rest a bit before finishing and uploading!"

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
She was like that until the new design for what I remember.
So during chapter 2 too? I think I remember it actually

edit: I definitely do remember

I like the new proportions (maybe the goddess decided to give Sana wider childbearing hips so she more easily could fulfill prophecy) and I like that we can get a hint of choco-fox pussy under her sash (I hope this becomes the new fashion).
The newer image looks a bit more flat, less shaded and so on. The earlier one is of higher quality but I really don't care I think,the new one is more consistent with the rest of the games art and I would rather have more cg:s than seeing the artist spending time to make everything look like the before image.

What's important to me is usually how "lively" the art looks and the expressions of the characters rather than ultra detailed and realistic looking art. This game is in my top 2 when it comes to making art that really conveys the characters emotions in their facial expressions in a great way. And I think that's the most important metric for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
If not the two last Headpath comments
13 hours ago:
"I plan on finishing today (my day begins now, I plan on sitting down for at least 10 hours to finish everything), if I can't finish all the planned roaming scenes at the end of it I will just put them on hold and do another mini update next week.
If there's only about 4 hidden scenes instead of 10 that I originally planned for the first batch, can I be forgiven?
"
3 hours ago:
"It's almost done, just a lot of text to write left. Spent the last 40 minutes struggling to stay awake at the computer instead of working on the game, I have to play the "I'm still sick!" card and ask to let me rest a bit before finishing and uploading!"
I think Headpat feels too bad over things taking a while to come out! This makes him want to give himself harsher deadlines which he can't hold and that makes him feel even more bad and the cycle continues.

The choco-fox worshippers shall wait patiently!

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I think Headpat feels too bad over things taking a while to come out! This makes him want to give himself harsher deadlines which he can't hold and that makes him feel even more bad and the cycle continues.

The choco-fox worshippers shall wait patiently!
As I say: Next month for the full act 3 with all hidden scenes

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
10 hidden scenes huh. Are they all roam ones depending on corruption or one that can be activated manually like the tournament or gloryhole

Reactions: ViihX
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes