RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
That, or as the Good Ending, he and Sana finally do the deed and we find out he was packin' and was just being a dunce the entire time.
I get this probably wont be that kind of game and in fact wont be my sort of game but one can dream there is at least a happy end option at the end lol. If not the girl at least let him be single and find his own way lol.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Headpat is still sick, or sick again.

Snipped to the important bits.

It's a tough situation currently because the update is 98% done but I'm in very bad shape and my artist is yelling at me to stop being an idiot and get back into bed.
I didn't really take my situation worsening into account when estimating the dates for the update.
I'm trying my best and I will finish it as soon as I can sit up straight for more than five minutes.
There is a bit more excusing this excuse.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Headpat is still sick, or sick again.

Snipped to the important bits.

There is a bit more excusing this excuse.
Although I really want the game to be released, but with the condition of this headpat making me quite worried, I don't want a message: "Headpat has a stroke on the desk" or something like that.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes