RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I don't think it's an excuse, I just think he promises too much. He feels bad so he gives us the shortest timeframe he thinks he can get the update out because he feels like he has to appease his subscribers. He is too optimistic with the time and when he can't make it on his set out time he feels worse. He was sick and that was a reason why it was delayed, then he felt a bit better and thought he could get it out today. turns out that if you work while sick, even if you feel a bit better, it's going to drag you down and he was not able to work as much as he hoped. No wonder he feels more sick again after trying to work.

He should just be more careful in setting deadlines, I've seen no one comment anywhere saying that they are angry because the game is updated too rarely so there's no need to try to have such short deadlines when it's not possible.

hipokyle

Apr 19, 2019
He should just be more careful in setting deadlines, I've seen no one comment anywhere saying that they are angry because the game is updated too rarely so there's no need to try to have such short deadlines when it's not possible.
If anything, people seem to be angry that he promised an unrealistic deadline but could not keep up rather than because the game takes too long to update, so that's another reason to give himself more time for each update : not just for his health but also to not frustrate people who are looking forward to the game, which has to be a hit to any dev's motivation

Not to say that his health is less important, it's obviously what matters the most

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
If anything, people seem to be angry that he promised an unrealistic deadline but could not keep up rather than because the game takes too long to update, so that's another reason to give himself more time for each update : not just for his health but also to not frustrate people who are looking forward to the game, which has to be a hit to any dev's motivation

Not to say that his health is less important, it's obviously what matters the most
It's not enough to get angry yet, maybe people just feel a little disappointed, but if this happens too many times, the player's trust in the developer will decrease, so I think the devs should think think carefully before giving game release date

Last edited:

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Hahaha
I said it last time too, stop making up release dates instead of just posting when it's done, but he won't because I bet it gets more subscribestar shills when he does
Dev is playing all of you like goblins, generating attention with release promises

Jan 14, 2021
Hahaha
I said it last time too, stop making up release dates instead of just posting when it's done, but he won't because I bet it gets more subscribestar shills when he does
Dev is playing all of you like goblins, generating attention with release promises

Chocussy shilling close to "end of the month" getting kinda frequent.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Hahaha
K.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes