RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Given the change in Kuma's design from concept to now, maybe the warlock will have undergone similar redesigns? I can dream of a better world, right?
And thus, did the Monkey's Paw curl its finger. The warlock did indeed get a redesign: he became uglier, fatter, had bigger lips, and got a bigger dick to compensate. He also stole all the 4th town lewd scenes for himself. Roaming? Its just him. Pixel? Just him. Story? All him baby. Endings? Him and him alone. Art? Only him and Sana.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
And thus, did the Monkey's Paw curl its finger. The warlock did indeed get a redesign: he became uglier, fatter, had bigger lips, and got a bigger dick to compensate. He also stole all the 4th town lewd scenes for himself. Roaming? Its just him. Pixel? Just him. Story? All him baby. Endings? Him and him alone. Art? Only him and Sana.
You’re lying in bed, you turn around. And who’s staring at you? Just him.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackSage111

ElDonBigotes

Nov 22, 2020
There is talk of the redesign of Sana, I would like to see how the old Sana is or the comparison: D
(I use the translator)

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes