RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
The orcs aren't quite ready to open the dungeon yet. It's quite unsightly and it's not every day a clueless foxgirl comes walking it, so they want it to be presentable.
In short, still working on it!

Speaking of working, I've seen images of a suspicious girl taking on weird jobs. I wonder who she is?

1677137876883.png

Last edited:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
The orcs aren't quite ready to open the dungeon yet. It's quite unsightly and it's not every day a clueless foxgirl comes walking it, so they want it to be presentable.
In short, still working on it!

Speaking of working, I've seen images of a suspicious girl taking on weird jobs. I wonder who she is?

1677137876883.png
Pretend it's Anon's dick)))

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Pretend it's Anon's dick)))
hey hey hey hey

Think about thisand tell me your opinion:
What if Anon drinks a potion and for a short amount of time HIS DICK GROWS and this ABSOLUTLY mesmerizes Sana and, this is the best part, she flips a 180 on his demeanor to Anon and when him is full of self condifence and reciprocated love...
puf!! The potions effect wears off and Sana return to her ¿normal? demeanor to Anon xDDDDDDDDDDDD

This can be as short as a single quest or can be extended to an entire Act, maybe as an interlude between Acts too

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
hey hey hey hey

What if Anon drinks a potion and for a short amount of time HIS DICK GROWS and this ABSOLUTLY mesmerizes Sana and, this is the best part, she flips a 180 on his demeanor to Anon and when him is full of self condifence and reciprocated love...
puf!! The potions effect wears off and Sana return to her ¿normal? demeanor to Anon xDDDDDDDDDDDD

This can be as short as a single quest or can be extended to an entire Act, maybe as an interlude between Acts too
Though is still think I prefer Anon being in the same "place" he is in now, this is sort of a funny idea! In my head it would work best as quite a short thing, maybe one of those scenes that happens during combat.
Maybe they are fighting a witch who attacks using potions, but she accidentally throws the wrong one on Anon, giving him a huge dick instead of harming him. We would get to see Sanas reaction to it, her happiness that finally her bf has gotten a proper tool in his pants. But moments later the effect wears off and the payoff is Sanas dissapointed/semi-disgusted face. It would be another way of showing how she has strayed further into valuing sex rather over the love Anon has for her.

Buuuut I still think I'd prefer Sana to not look at Anon in a sexual way at all. It should not just be Anons dick that is the difference maker that makes her not think of him sexually. Maybe a more creative mind could make that more apparent in the scene, maybe her emotion does not have to be as strong as I imagine it in order to communicate how low Anon scores in terms of "fuckability" in Sanas eyes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Though is still think I prefer Anon being in the same "place" he is in now, this is sort of a funny idea! In my head it would work best as quite a short thing, maybe one of those scenes that happens during combat.
Maybe they are fighting a witch who attacks using potions, but she accidentally throws the wrong one on Anon, giving him a huge dick instead of harming him. We would get to see Sanas reaction to it, her happiness that finally her bf has gotten a proper tool in his pants. But moments later the effect wears off and the payoff is Sanas dissapointed/semi-disgusted face. It would be another way of showing how she has strayed further into valuing sex rather over the love Anon has for her.

Buuuut I still think I'd prefer Sana to not look at Anon in a sexual way at all. It should not just be Anons dick that is the difference maker that makes her not think of him sexually. Maybe a more creative mind could make that more apparent in the scene, maybe her emotion does not have to be as strong as I imagine it in order to communicate how low Anon scores in terms of "fuckability" in Sanas eyes.
I love your twist! Yes, one can assume Sana viewing the well endowed Anon with new eyes but she ends sucking the cock next to him! xDDD

Anon blue balls size
1677185699647.png

Reactions: genericplant

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
As it is Sana has Anon like a childhood crush, and when she needs a cuddle she goes to him, when she wants the Vitamin D there are plenty of offers for a huge breasted beast girl. That crush doesn't look like it will change, as the goddess has already told their future. Sex in this world is different as Act 3 with the elves and orcs has shown.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
hey hey hey hey

I think this can be realized in the form of Anon's vulgar dream, after he got drunk in a bar (and after that he wakes up and lies in bed, and behind the wall we will be shown the scene of Sana's ''fun'')

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I think this can be realized in the form of Anon's vulgar dream, after he got drunk in a bar (and after that he wakes up and lies in bed, and behind the wall we will be shown the scene of Sana's ''fun'')
I feel like he's too innocent to have vulgar dreams like that, he's kinda supposed to be completely clueless.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I feel like he's too innocent to have vulgar dreams like that, he's kinda supposed to be completely clueless.
if you combine "be drunk" and "people have sex around you" the dream is possible, if memory serve me right is said that enviromental sounds and smells can influence what you dream while sleeping, for example is possible that if you sleep with ocean sounds as background you'll dream of swim in the sea or be on a beach or that if you sleep while outside is raining is possible that you'll dream rain too

Reactions: Thecatbred
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes